Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
My grandfather was a beautiful human. You know the ones. Rare as hen’s teeth.

Even he got grumpy from about 70. Progressed to but of a prick by 88. He said to me, getting old is a curse. Every week you watch your friends and family suffer/die. He was also in immense back pain for the last, well, who would know for sure. He got tired of the bullshit.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
Sorry for OT, but it pisses me off a bit.

Huge is one of the very few on this place who would do anything for you, if you truly needed it. I’m serious. Probably even goat if shit hit the fan. Fucking lay off.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
Sorry for OT, but it pisses me off a bit.

Huge is one of the very few on this place who would do anything for you, if you truly needed it. I’m serious. Probably even goat if shit hit the fan. Fucking lay off.
respect you standing up for the fella but I’m a fan of Huge and I know he enjoys a bit of shit talk as much as I do. He’s someone here who doesn’t mind getting it as much as he gives.

Someone who enjoys a good call regardless of whether it’s aimed at them or not.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
respect you standing up for the fella but I’m a fan of Huge and I know he enjoys a bit of shit talk as much as I do. He’s someone here who doesn’t mind getting it as much as he gives.

Someone who enjoys a good call regardless of whether it’s aimed at them or not.
It’s not the immediate post but the collection proliferating all sorts of threads. The bloke’s human.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
It’s not the immediate post but the collection proliferating all sorts of threads. The bloke’s human.
He brings it on himself in many cases too, he may even not be too stubborn to admit that. Anyway, sorry for sending the thread of track.

Johnny92

QCup Player
Jul 3, 2021
Threads
Starting to wonder with the players being more likely of catching covid now then the previous seasons if the NRL would look to increase the 30 man squads

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
Look, all I’m sayin’ is the old **** is ahead of the old prick bell curve. Congrats big fella 🤣
The place wouldn’t be the same without him. Like I said, I’m a fan of the large one. I just enjoy giving him shit because he tends to enjoy giving it back.

I’ve said it before but if all of us met in the real world, he’d probably the guy I’d most enjoy having a beer with. It’d be a boring place if everyone agreed about everything. I just wouldn’t want to run into him at a BHQ bbq.

IceWorks

QCup Player
May 10, 2019
Threads
Kind of seems like a long boring off season.. Maybe we could sponsor a trip to Bali for the Storm or Roosters?

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.