Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

If what Payne said is true then that would rule out Union, winning anything in Super Rugby or with the Wallabies is a pipe dream

3 pretty good reasons
The fact that he got offered 850K per year. Or 830… who cares?! He’s definitely not worth that kind of money, so good luck to him. He knows he got a great deal and took it.

He's still part of sportsplayer management. Ahmed or whatever his name is is registered as a player manager for sportsplayer.
Sportsplayer management... their ad was fucking amateur hour garbage, but even the name.

Sports... player... management... they're a fucking meme for **** sake.

It's not far off Prestige Worldwide ... or what you would expect from Zach Galifianakis' character in the hangover to come up with.

Like how the **** did they land Haas???

Sportsplayer management... their ad was fucking amateur hour garbage, but even the name.

It's not far off Prestige Worldwide ... or what you would expect from Zach Galifianakis' character in the hangover to come up with.

Haas probably googled “sports player manager” and it was the first result

Maybe It's down to Sonny Bill's apparent friendship with Tyran Smith. With Payne being close with Sonny, you would think his influence has been there.

Maybe It's down to Sonny Bill's apparent friendship with Tyran Smith. With Payne being close with Sonny, you would think his influence has been there.
My speculation is It's all Khoder Nasser SBW manager. He is unregistered across all codes and would be in charge of whatever going on at sports player management. It's the same type of erratic and weird behaviour we saw from SBW. Refusing to wear gambling branding on his jersey, asking for full contracts to be paid in advance and so on. It's just history repeating itself.

Get your tin foil hats boys, the conspiracy is real

Tyran Smith is married to Anthony Mundine's sister.

I also think Haas will be leaving & joining the Dogs. It's been rumoured for a few years now. (2 to be exact).

Hope that I am wrong.

I also think Haas will be leaving & joining the Dogs. It's been rumoured for a few years now. (2 to be exact).

Hope that I am wrong.
Yep, another tie to Khoder.

Hope that I am wrong.

I can't see him going to the Dogs.

If his current agent is correct and winning premierships is Payne's priority, then that rules out the Bulldogs at least in the short -medium term

If certain people on this forum are right and money is Payne's priority then that also rules out the Bulldogs (at least while Gould is there) ... actually if money is the key factor that likely rules out every NRL team

Its the Rorters or Union i reckon.

With the Roosters he gets paid and has a genuine shot at a Premiership.
Otherwise its off to Union.
The lowest probability for me is that he re-signs with us.

The Broncos have granted Ethan Quai-Ward a release from his contract with the club," the club wrote in the statement.

"The Broncos were happy to facilitate the request and wish Ethan all the best in the future, both on and off the field."

The Broncos have granted Ethan Quai-Ward a release from his contract with the club," the club wrote in the statement.

"The Broncos were happy to facilitate the request and wish Ethan all the best in the future, both on and off the field."
good news for sailor? eqw plays centre, right?

I can't see him going to the Dogs.

If his current agent is correct and winning premierships is Payne's priority, then that rules out the Bulldogs at least in the short -medium term

If certain people on this forum are right and money is Payne's priority then that also rules out the Bulldogs (at least while Gould is there) ... actually if money is the key factor that likely rules out every NRL team

I call BS on his manager saying money isn't a priority.

He wanted a release when he was denied last time. I think it shocked him, when he was booed the next game.

Then it was all a misunderstanding.

It will come down to the TPA. I think he can earn more in Sydney.

Gus couldn't lie straight in bed

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.