Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

I call BS on his manager saying money isn't a priority.

He wanted a release when he was denied last time. I think it shocked him, when he was booed the next game.

Then it was all a misunderstanding.

It will come down to the TPA. I think he can earn more in Sydney.

Gus couldn't lie straight in bed

If people still certain he's being influenced by SBW then you be closer to the mark joining the rest of the forum and panic about the Rorters

He wanted a release when he was denied last time. I think it shocked him, when he was booed the next game.

How exactly with an oversaturation of the market down there to begin with

He wont make more TPA in Sydney. TPA makes up only a very small amount of salary currently across the NRL.

Gus is hedging his bets putting a smokescreen up - it saves face in either situation.

I was told last month that the word in Sydney is Haas was going to stay. Unless 2x clubs free up money in the cap - they cant beat what Broncos numbers are.

Apparently Lachlan Fitzgibbon is going to ESL. He is 100% an NRL backrower. It's weird nobody is signing him, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Apparently Lachlan Fitzgibbon is going to ESL. He is 100% an NRL backrower. It's weird nobody is signing him, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Is it that he doesn't want to play against the Knights? Apparently he desperately wants to stay but they can't afford him.

Is it that he doesn't want to play against the Knights? Apparently he desperately wants to stay but they can't afford him.
I doubt he is in the position to say things like that. He's not an elite player. He'd take an NRL contract if offered, IMO.

Haas probably googled “sports player manager” and it was the first result
Sportsplayer management... their ad was fucking amateur hour garbage, but even the name.

Sports... player... management... they're a fucking meme for **** sake.

It's not far off Prestige Worldwide ... or what you would expect from Zach Galifianakis' character in the hangover to come up with.

Like how the **** did they land Haas???
Sounds like great SEO branding to me.

He wont make more TPA in Sydney. TPA makes up only a very small amount of salary currently across the NRL.

Gus is hedging his bets putting a smokescreen up - it saves face in either situation.

I was told last month that the word in Sydney is Haas was going to stay. Unless 2x clubs free up money in the cap - they cant beat what Broncos numbers are.

We all know players speak to clubs about finances outside of the allowed windows, so if thats the case makes you wonder why he is bothering to go to market.

Can i throw a name in here who might be worthy of consideration.

It looks increasingly likely that Scott Sorensen may be another casualty of Penriths salary cap squeeze.

Playing very well this year, both on a edge and through the middle.

Considering Palasia and Flegler are leaving, heres a guy on a decent contract and the right age to help cover both.

Can i throw a name in here who might be worthy of consideration.

It looks increasingly likely that Scott Sorensen may be another casualty of Penriths salary cap squeeze.

Playing very well this year, both on a edge and through the middle.

Considering Palasia and Flegler are leaving, heres a guy on a decent contract and the right age to help cover both.
I'd love Scott as well however I do think he is a much better edge player than middle and I just can't see him getting any game time there. I really hate not playing second rowers 80 so I wouldn't have him in the rotation as one, so it would have to be specifically as a middle from the bench and honestly I can't see him making his way to Brisbane for a bench spot when he could snag arguably starting spot on the edge all be it at a shit team. Would love him though.

I'd take Sorensen but he's getting squeezed out isn't he? Meaning he's probably going for his one and only pay day, which wouldn't be with us.

Maybe Kurt Capewell can give him a call and give him the low down...?

Probably reaching a bit with this, but with Bellamy coaching next year, and the Storm looking for a new coach in 2025 probably if Billy does take the role i wonder if he would look at bringing in Reece at the Storm. They seem to already have a very close relationship and he's off contract in 2025.

Probably reaching a bit with this, but with Bellamy coaching next year, and the Storm looking for a new coach in 2025 probably if Billy does take the role i wonder if he would look at bringing in Reece at the Storm. They seem to already have a very close relationship and he's off contract in 2025.

He won't leave the Broncs.

Ryles isn't going to the Storm to be an assistant to Bellamy's successor.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Xzei
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.