Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Being reported ‘Courier Mail' Gus trying to pinch another one of our speedsters. Who could that be?

Sailor? Reckon he’s getting upgraded to top 30 next year.
Do we’ve anyone left from our juniors coming through?

Being reported ‘Courier Mail' Gus trying to pinch another one of our speedsters. Who could that be?

It's Tristan Sailor.

That same article also says that it's Sailor is expected to re=sign with us. He may even be upgrade to a top 30 contract this year.

BTW, that article was based on a tweet from Gould where he said "Been watching him all year. He’s been very good"

It was in response to someone asking him what he thought of Sailor after the Warriors game.

Badel article at it's best

It's Tristan Sailor.

That same article also says that it's Sailor is expected to re=sign with us. He may even be upgrade to a top 30 contract this year.

BTW, that article was based on a tweet from Gould where he said "Been watching him all year. He’s been very good"

It was in response to someone asking him what he thought of Sailor after the Warriors game.

Badel article at it's best
Badel burner account to get a quote from Gus 🤔🤔

He wouldn't stand up to the defensive requirements needed to play hooker every week, people just get carried away with what he brings in attack.

His defence has been better than his attack over the course of his Cup career. It's only the last month his attack has started to be effective.

Bulldogs get linked to everyone now. They have no salary cap and a top 300 list.

His defence has been better than his attack over the course of his Cup career. It's only the last month his attack has started to be effective.

When did Hunt get dropped to Cup? I missed that!

Wha ?
They are off loading a cpl of speedsters of their own .

The Bulldogs have reportedly given both Paul Alamoti and Jake Averillo permission to test the open market is a shock move.

Salary cap pressures have been cited as the reason behind the duo’s potential exit as the Belmore-based club hunt for a halfback according to WWOS.

Both Alamoti and Averillo are without contracts for the 2024 season and at least one of the duo will have to depart the Bulldogs.

Id take Jake Averillo, he's a footy player.
I agree, the little I have seen of him he looked like a genuine footy player. wonder why Gould sees fit to let him go though?

I doubt it is Leota because they wouldn't be getting rid of Averillo and Alamoti to bring in Leota. I reckon it was Sailor. Makes sense considering there spine is really lacking a fullback and a halfback.

If we didn't have the position covered with Sailor. D. Laurie might have been a good option. Heard he free to negotiate, Tigers looking to cleanout

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • Turky Murky
  • Ondi
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.