Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Whats the likelihood of us getting Munster and how will go about fitting everyone in.

No truth. It was Denan Kemp being a cheeky beak on the Red Carpet.

Can't see it happening.

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Whats the likelihood of us getting Munster and how will go about fitting everyone in.
Oh its happening. That was Ikins first offer. The next offer will see Munster own 50% share in XXXX brewery and the final offer which he will accept will be a 1.2 mill deal with a lambo sponsorship on the provision he drives past the dolphins oval each day at does burnouts in the car park whilst hurling abuse at Bennett with Ikin in the passenger seat.

Had a few guys on T&T get a run this year, hopefully continues.

Anyone get a chance to watch the Schoolboys game or know if there's a replay?.

I see Max Plath is only on a train and trial according to Zero Tackle.
Badel appears to be the original source:

"The 20-year-old has signed a short-term deal that will see him train with the Broncos for 12 weeks in the upcoming 2023 pre-season. Plath will also spend a further three weeks training with the likes of Broncos skipper Adam Reynolds and five-eighth Ezra Mam during the State of Origin period."​

We have signed Fijian schoolboys captain Tomasi Seru. I’ll leave it up to you lot to determine what position he plays and if he is any good.

Hard to tell what capacity he will be involved but at best it will be development squad. At worst it will be joining the academy and playing Colts. Depending on how good he is, which I have 0 clue.

If its any help from googling it looks he can run the 400m in 46 seconds. Which is impressive I guess

We have signed Fijian schoolboys captain Tomasi Seru. I’ll leave it up to you lot to determine what position he plays and if he is any good.

Hard to tell what capacity he will be involved but at best it will be development squad. At worst it will be joining the academy and playing Colts. Depending on how good he is, which I have 0 clue.
He's a fullback my guess is he may get transitioned into a winger with hopes he could be Oatesy replacement in a couple years.

Payne Haas spent the night with Joseph Suaalii at the Dally M’s. Were there any other Broncos there or was he hanging out with his new team
Arey spent the night with Cook. Doesn’t mean a thing

Arey spent the night with Cook. Doesn’t mean a thing

Hmm might be a significant reason why Cook and ARey would spend time together, very different situations.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.