Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Simpkin is reportedly being considered for release by the Tigers as they have salary cap issues. I hope we get on the phone.
With the way our current hooking options are performing, I reckon we should be content with what we’ve got. We already got the next Smith in Mozer so, let’s abandon the thought of looking out for capable 9’s.

He's not going to play hooker anywhere at club level.

We just need to be creative is all.

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
Also 7. Hunt

And since we're replacing our 9 with a 7, that gives us 2 leftover which means we can have Oates and Arthars both!

1. Walsh
2. Oates
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
7. Hunt
8. Jensen
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Walters
15. Hetherington
16. Piakura
17. Tapau

I mean, correct me if my math is wrong, but I know it's not.

Lockyer has mail that the Bulldogs are going hard for hunt.. if that's Lockys mail the Broncos must be in the loop and might be having chats too..
The only place he fits is at 9 which he doesn't want to play or off the bench, but as with QLD would the Broncos be a exception for him if there is a chance to come home and win a premiership.

Lockyer has mail that the Bulldogs are going hard for hunt.. if that's Lockys mail the Broncos must be in the loop and might be having chats too..
The only place he fits is at 9 which he doesn't want to play or off the bench, but as with QLD would the Broncos be a exception for him if there is a chance to come home and win a premiership.
This is the only thing. And at the end of the day, is it worth him giving up several hundred thousand per yer, and playing in a position he doesn't want to.

Bulldogs get linked to everyone now, salary cap schmalary cap.

On an actual Broncos-related note:

I wouldn't be surprised, it lines up with Quai-Ward going, Sailor basically takes his spot and good stuff, he was amazing in his game the other week.

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
Also 7. Hunt

And since we're replacing our 9 with a 7, that gives us 2 leftover which means we can have Oates and Arthars both!

1. Walsh
2. Oates
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
7. Hunt
8. Jensen
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Walters
15. Hetherington
16. Piakura
17. Tapau

Friends Lol GIF by Max

although to be fair, that's hardly a secret. it has been reported everywhere for months

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
Also 7. Hunt

1. Walsh
2. Oates
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
7. Hunt
8. Jensen
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Walters
15. Hetherington
16. Piakura
17. Tapau

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

So what's the plan with Mozer? Does he join the squad next year?

time for people to stop dreaming of Hunt coming here to play hooker.

it's been reported that Hunt has issued an ultimatum to the next Dragons coach that he's gone if they attempt to play him at hooker.

He wouldn't stand up to the defensive requirements needed to play hooker every week, people just get carried away with what he brings in attack.

Kevy is big on apprenticeships in qcup. Mozer will be there until it's necessary to bring him in. Kev also gives the young lads a taste and the sends them back to finish their apprenticeship. Much smarter than seibold bragging that we gave debuts to 15 players in a season while picking up a wooden spoon in return .

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky field goal
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • heartly87
  • Rookie Alan
  • Wild Horse
  • Griffo
  • scobie
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Strop
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.