Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Euan Aitken, Klese Haas, Matt or Tom Eisenhuth
I don’t think Klese Haas provides experience or leadership qualities but I would not be opposed to signing him.

He’d be on the bench for us.

Don’t want the Eisenhuths.

I think we need an experienced backrower with genuine leadership qualities.. on and off the field.

Any suggestions other than Rhyse Martin then?
I think you are spot on with what we need tbh. I cant really think of anyone who's coming off contract any time soon worth looking at. Probably need to negotiate a release for somebody.

I think you are spot on with what we need tbh. I cant really think of anyone who's coming off contract any time soon worth looking at. Probably need to negotiate a release for somebody.
Billy Burns has been around a while. Was a Panthers junior. He hasn’t reached his potential in the NRL but I think he could do that for the Broncos. I’d be quite happy if we signed him to play on the left edge.

Of course you don't for two reasons:
1. They are good players
2. You haven't seen them play because they don't have highlight videos
Just a personal preference. They are good. They wouldn’t be bad signings. I assumed Flanno would want to keep Tom but maybe we could get him.

Billy Burns has been around a while. Was a Panthers junior. He hasn’t reached his potential in the NRL but I think he could do that for the Broncos. I’d be quite happy if we signed him to play on the left edge.

I thought you wanted experience? He's played less than 50 games in 6 years or NRL.

I thought you wanted experience?
He’s more experienced than Piakura and is a higher quality player than Jack Gos.

He is still at an age (25) that if he performs we can potentially keep him in the squad longer term than someone like Tom Eisenhuth.

He’s more experienced than Piakura and is a higher quality player than Jack Gos.

He's still nowhere near the experienced back rower with genuine leadership qualities on and off the field you were talking about wanting. Not even close really.

He's still nowhere near the experienced back rower with genuine leadership qualities on and off the field you were talking about wanting. Not even close really.
I agree. Options are slim in that department so just throwing out what could be the next best options. Not ideal but has potential to pay off.

I do agree that Tom Eisenhuth is the best fit assuming Flanno isn’t going to re-sign him.

I think with Dylan Lucas and Kai Pearce-Paul at Knights maybe we could take Tyson Frizzell off their hands?

I think with Dylan Lucas and Kai Pearce-Paul at Knights maybe we could take Tyson Frizzell off their hands?
You think frizell is coming for 300k? We don’t have money in our cap to chase an ex international second rower

I wouldnt mind Frizzell... he can play edge or middle.

Risk would be that we get him just as his body starts breaking down, but that may not be a concern if he's playing 40mins off the bench.

I dont really see him moving from Sydney though. Dont think he'll be short of offers if knights are looking to release him

One of your points is spot on and a complete dunderhead of a mistake by me, thank you for pointing it out. The other two however are questionable at best.

I'm sure the other posters aren't interested in reading a debate on hyper-technical punctuation/grammar, so if you really feel the need to discuss this further, I'm happy to continue in a private chat :)
Good grief, no. Social media isn't the place to flex grammar. Glass houses, etc.

But ordinal adverbs and semicolons: just say no!

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • porouian
  • Jason Simmons
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • leish107
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.