Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

King Gutho fan here .
The man is driven . I know there was talk of him playing centre even last year . Blaze Taulagi ? Is a star of the future . So I don`t doubt they are looking to move Gutho . I thought about a Staggs swap , but that means Mariner back to wing ?
In the end that might not be a bad out come .
I imagine Gutho trains very hard and is a standard setter . Could be a good influence as Reyno transitions to assistant coach .
But ,,, I still think some one fed a scenario in to their AI machine and that`s what it spat out . LOL .
He isn't the King, I know the media call him that, but we don't have to join them

I don't mind the idea of bringing Sivo and Gutherson to the club. I would swap Staggs and Oates for them.

I don't mind the idea of bringing Sivo and Gutherson to the club. I would swap Staggs and Oates for them.
You're not getting them for minimum wage you know... Sivo and Gutho are both on a ton of money and parra won't be covering all of it.

Sivo can't even make the team for the wooden spooners

Neither player is on a small deal, so there's no benefit financially. Gutho over Staggs...maybe? Guthos body seems to be in decline and I get he's a competitor but I don't know how professional he is tbh. Last nights press conference....

Sivo for Oates? It's a straight no from me. He's nowhere near what he used to be and I'm sure I've heard stories about him being trouble off the field. Not to mention moving Oates on, who has taken less to stay here, for that toss is a great way to get the entire playing group offside IMO. Hard no

And what our current people we have at the club right now and the current position we are sitting, I couldn't do any worse.

Sivo and Gutho are on the decline and are on large contracts. Parra would gleefully welcome Staggs for either of those.

Corey Parker - “My phone hasn’t rung”

Well, let’s see Corey…Maybe if you weren’t such a salty, disparaging c**t towards the club that made you, you might be welcome back.
Welcomed back to have a feed and a beer at the leagues club. NOTHING to do with coaching or anything to do with the team itself. You’ve constantly shit on the club whilst at Fox. **** off.
Oh man….
Corey Parker…
He is practically fellating the microphone when talking about the Broncos.
Weird???!!!
Ever since that tweet, he seems to have changed his tune to a Broncos Die Hard.
Again, beat it, you flog.

And what our current people we have at the club right now and the current position we are sitting, I couldn't do any worse.

With your ideas in this thread alone, you've proven you could ... In fact likely much worse

I seen that Walsh could be getting something ridiculous at 1.5 million a year. Walsh should take less and think about his club future. He hasn't earned anywhere near that price for this club.
You 'have seen' or you 'saw' ....... it's not 'I seen' :eyetwitch:

You 'have seen' or you 'saw' ....... it's not 'I seen' :eyetwitch:
Seriously what is with people correcting grammar on the internet? It’s not 1999 and unless you are Mark Twain or Charles Dickens I don’t really think any of us have the right to be the grammar police…

Seriously what is with people correcting grammar on the internet? It’s not 1999 and unless you are Mark Twain or Charles Dickens I don’t really think any of us have the right to be the grammar police…

No probs .
One question but .
Did grammar cease to exist post 1999 ? LOL

In the heat of the aftermath of that game I’d swap Cobbo for Skelton and put the leftover money into a backrower that can be an attacking threat

Cobbo is not fit to play NRL lately .
Whatever the fck is wrong with his hand aint getting better . He might as well of had a cast on it after he hurt it again yesterday with the amount of tape they wrapped it in .

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • Scorchie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redfern_1980
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Spoon
  • jarro65
  • Confidor
  • rj9
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.