Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

If Ryles releases his 7 two years early with his first coaching gig, I would sack him on the spot.
Unless Parra get Walker...

All the peices are all falling into place lol

He has to get his money doesn't matter if the Broncos pay it or the Broncos and Eels pay it.

So does that mean the Cowboys have to chip in for Val Holmes next year, given his Dragons contract is reportedly about 300k less than his Cowboys contract.

Walker is way more our type of player anyway
Moses would suit us PERFECTLY... but give up everyone, we aren't getting him. Don't know why it's being discussed. While we are at it, cleary would be even better, maybe chuck in to'o and leota while we are at it aye.

So........if the Eels end up looking like idiots by letting Moses go and then the Roosters look like scum for chasing a player under contract who has no loyalty or integrity which means Walker then comes to us...................I'd take it.

But we all know if Moses goes to the Roosters they will just play them both in the halves.

Now that I think about it, what’s the story with Selwyn?
Staying/going?!
His pea heart performances of late are not what we need.
Incredible talent, but mentally weak as piss.

He was having pain killing injections to play .
Last game we saw him he re injured his already injured hand and kept playing . Walshy does that he`s a hero ...

So does that mean the Cowboys have to chip in for Val Holmes next year, given his Dragons contract is reportedly about 300k less than his Cowboys contract.

The Cowboys gave him permission to look around and he took it and went back to them with the Dragons deal which they accepted. Holmes isn't stupid he knows three years at the Dragons is worth more than one year at Cowboys.

Holmes is financially well in front.

He could have said no thanks I will stay in Townsville, but he knows than in 12 months he won't get a three-year deal.

Unless Parra get Walker...

It's the peices are all falling into place lol
Bad Santa GIF by Hollywood Suite

If you want Sam Walker to be our 7 for the next 5+ years then you can’t complain when we lose Black in 2 years.

Unfortunately it looks like we just have to find 7’s that can fill in until Black is ready for NRL.

That’s why we’re looking at Sexton.. I don’t think that’s who I’d go for.. But I understand why we’d sign someone like him on a 2 year deal instead of Sam Walker on a 5 year deal.

I have faith in Mam so I think the obvious future for Broncos in a few years is looking like

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Black
9. Mozer

If you want Sam Walker to be our 7 for the next 5+ years then you can’t complain when we lose Black in 2 years.

Unfortunately it looks like we just have to find 7’s that can fill in until Black is ready for NRL.

That’s why we’re looking at Sexton.. I don’t think that’s who I’d go for.. But I understand why we’d sign someone like him on a 2 year deal instead of Sam Walker on a 5 year deal.

I have faith in Mam so I think the obvious future for Broncos in a few years is looking like

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Black
9. Mozer
That definitely looks like a solid spine for the next 6 years plus to me.

That definitely looks like a solid spine for the next 6 years plus to me.
Thats if Black is a controlling half because we all know what Mam has done this year when Reynolds isnt there holding his hand. Absolutely nothing

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Black
9. Mozer
We have a team that should be competing for the premiership now and for the next 5 years I don’t want to wait to see if black is the guy when walker is looking ready now and will be entering his prime, who is also the same age as our core.

My two cents

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Black
9. Mozer
Two years time is too soon for Black. You would be looking at drip feeding him into the squad about that time like Kev has done with Mozer. He would not be ready to be the one steering the ship.

Interesting comment about how The Dolphins pride themselves on the hard stuff and effort areas like kick chase, line speed, working from marker etc and he's never seen that before in other teams he's played for.
Disappointing TBH
Well those are wayne Bennett specialties aren’t they?

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.