Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

But let's humour it, what do we all think of this?

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Willison
9. Walters/Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Horsburgh/Hetherington
16. Te Kura/Jensen
17. Opacic/Oates

That player in a Broncos jersey has never worked out well for us since Tallis.

Big red will spend just as much time suspended as he will on the field
Flegler worked out well, not necessarily angry but has a couple of screws loose ahah

No he's not. The source would literally be this forum.
Screenshot 20240820 122147

We are interested in Brisbane not big red

I haven't watched the Raiders play in ages, but I thought he had massive potential when he came into first grade. Thought he'd be a Maroons regular.

i worry our coaching staff are not capable of managing another wayward son as i have little faith in the man management skills on display atm

But let's humour it, what do we all think of this?

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Willison
9. Walters/Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Horsburgh/Hetherington
16. Te Kura/Jensen
17. Opacic/Oates
If they can fix the back row as well, it looks pretty good. I'm not convinced Opacic or Oates could cover it consistently well.

If they can fix the back row as well, it looks pretty good. I'm not convinced Opacic or Oates could cover it consistently well.

I think either could tbh. Tom's played a fair bit in the back row this year and probably got a little more versatility as a bench player that Oates.

We are going to need some cheap, reliable and versatile players with a bit of experience for next year though. Cant keep buying star players or paying overs for the next star. Need some value for money signings.

would have played in a grand final 2 years ago 2022 if it wasnt for injury

He was slow back then .
What makes you think 3 years and a stint in the Pommie retirement league is gonna improve that ?

He was slow back then .
What makes you think 3 years and a stint in the Pommie retirement league is gonna improve that ?

What makes you think he's got slower?

His defensive game is based on him getting the little things right and communication. When its never been about speed its not going to be an issue. Mariner is extremely fast yet gets done in defence all the time. Same with Cobbo.

Guys like Mariner , Sloane and Kini would be licking their lips .
I was an fan of Opacic like 6 or 8 years ago when he made the Qld residents team . But ,, couldn`t make 1sts at the Broncos . He was slow then .

Active Now

• theshed
  • marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Xarr
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.