Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Careful. Said this about 10 weeks ago and got absolutely smashed for it.
You've said a lot of cruel things about our Ezra.
He's been living through changes. It's not the same thing every day.

I`ve gotta wonder how deeply he was affected by the monkey slur .
He`s been a shadow of the 3 try in 15 minutes guy from last season .

Almost our entire team has been a shadow of their 2023 selves.

No structure, no system and no gameplan means no go forward, no momentum and no space for creative players like Mam and Walsh to play their games.

Don’t blame the player, blame the program not putting these players in a position to succeed.

We need to draw a line in the sand and fix this now. Giving Kevvie another year just wastes the talent we have and opens the door for players like Mozer to look elsewhere.

You've said a lot of cruel things about our Ezra.
He's been living through changes. It's not the same thing every day.
I wouldnt say cruel. Ive also given him plenty of credit where it's due as well, everybody can see he's had a very ordinary season and equally disappointed after he's inked a big contract.

He was also very bad in the Roosters game before the slur as well. In fact I think it was a lazy ezra intercept pass that we've seen multiple this year that manu scored the first points against us for the season.

No structure, no system and no gameplan means no go forward, no momentum and no space for creative players like Mam and Walsh to play their games.

Don’t blame the player, blame the program not putting these players in a position to succeed.

We need to draw a line in the sand and fix this now. Giving Kevvie another year just wastes the talent we have and opens the door for players like Mozer to look elsewhere.
delusional if you think this is all Kevvie's fault , changing coaches and systems will waste more than a year.

I think we should get Gutho from Eels or at least offer him a deal, if Parramatta will let him go. I think have him and Staggs in the centres would be a good pair and he can cover fullback.

I think we should get Gutho from Eels or at least offer him a deal, if Parramatta will let him go. I think have him and Staggs in the centres would be a good pair and he can cover fullback.
Personally would rather spend money elsewhere. If Cobbo isn't back, just let Mariner develop.

The fact that it hit the mark rather than lit a fire in his belly is a symptom of the trip he'd been on. If it wasn't that, it would've been something else. I don't think his form has necessarily dropped. I think he hit the radar and is now a target.

Personally would rather spend money elsewhere. If Cobbo isn't back, just let Mariner develop.
I think Mariner would be better to have on the wing. If Gutho takes a bit lower offer then, it would be a good pickup.

Yeah. I've hated watching Mariner stink it up at centre but this is his first full season of first grade.

Needs a bit more time. Herbie was pretty bad defensively in 2021 and 2022 as well.
17 tries from 19 games. He will end the season the competition's leading tryscorer.

17 tries from 19 games. He will end the season the competition's leading tryscorer.
Yeah that's great to watch him score tries. Have you seen him defend? Carry the ball out of yardage, catch the high ball? Or pass the ball to an open player?

Yeah that's great to watch him score tries. Have you seen him defend? Carry the ball out of yardage, catch the high ball? Or pass the ball to an open player?
hth

ScreenScreenshot 2024 08 11 at 16 52 56 Cowboys v Broncos   Round 23 2024   Match Centre NRLcom
ScreenScreenshot 2024 08 11 at 16 55 08 Cowboys v Broncos   Round 23 2024   Match Centre NRLcom

Yeah even someone like Hetherington who has a simple role and limited minutes has fallen off big time. Can't use a slur, or origin or off season internationals or injury or anything else as an excuse. It's just been a shocking season, and even though it's been coming for a while I am pretty stunned this roster is not in the top 8 sides of the comp and won't be playing finals.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.