Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Cant see much movement in the TOP 30 sadly... Kevvy thinks he has the talent "in the building already" Hope he is right or he is a dead man walking
He's clearly showing the players that he is backing them in. He isn't going to come out and say they're all useless and need to be replaced

Mat Croker would be a decent pick up IMO. He can play prop though I would use him more as an impact off the bench.

It would mean another year with Jensen as starting front row.
Whats wrong with Jensen?

Mat Croker would be a decent pick up IMO. He can play prop though I would use him more as an impact off the bench.

It would mean another year with Jensen as starting front row.
Jensens a good starter but you need that impact forward to change things up when he goes off, have a step in his game and a offload.

Here's a question for people since many have been vocal about losing Herbie.

Badel has said in an article that Herbie is paid $850k per year (makes him the equal second highest paid centre in the NRL)

Remembering that he signed with the Phins prior to his performances of 2023, how many people think we should have gone near that figure to try and keep him.

Hell, I'm probably one of his biggest fans even before last season .... And even I wouldn't go near that figure

If we don't get RCG, I am sure many on here will turn that in to a fail even though the same ones would have said getting him was a fail as well.
Geez the second hand butt hurt on Kevs behalf is never ending.

Here's a question for people since many have been vocal about losing Herbie.

Badel has said in an article that Herbie is paid $850k per year (makes him the equal second highest paid centre in the NRL)

Remembering that he signed with the Phins prior to his performances of 2023, how many people think we should have gone near that figure to try and keep him.

Hell, I'm probably one of his biggest fans even before last season .... And even I wouldn't go near that figure
If we're being honest, the answer is probably nobody

We had to choose Herbie or Staggs and Staggs was already signed.
Herbie would have had to take significant unders to 850k.
As much as I preferred Herbie I don't think he would have taken a big haircut on that to stay no matter how much love he was shown.

Gutho was obviously taking the piss then, he basically declared RCG was off to the UK.

I'll throw this out there , the bloke who has looked best in the 7 position from very very brief cameos during games when he's had to jump into a movement is Mozer.

More a 13 in my analysis .
Which I have stated previously . Could play a role as link man not a 1st receiver .

Jack Williams could be interesting if hetherington goes. He would be on a cheaper wicket but probably performing better.

He is listed as a 2nd rower but I think he played bench 2nd row/middle with the sharks. Smaller body, deceptively strong with good leg speed and agility.

I think your forward pack needs some diversity. We have so many forwards that are 190cm+ and 110kg. I know hetherington is smaller but he is not terribly agile or quick, so doesn't really play that smaller forward role.

Jack Williams could be interesting if hetherington goes. He would be on a cheaper wicket but probably performing better.

He is listed as a 2nd rower but I think he played bench 2nd row/middle with the sharks. Smaller body, deceptively strong with good leg speed and agility.

I think your forward pack needs some diversity. We have so many forwards that are 190cm+ and 110kg. I know hetherington is smaller but he is not terribly agile or quick, so doesn't really play that smaller forward role.
Would love to sign him. He's a good age and plays edge and middle but also filled in at 6 for the Sharks. Versatility is needed for us.

Active Now

• kwomo
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skyblues87
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • thenry
  • ettybay
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.