Broncos supporters in Perth

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
My new home will soon be Perth and I was wondering, are there supporters there and if so, is it an organized structure ??

I'd like to be amongst supporters every now and then so any knowledge would be appreciated.

Play nice now.

Far enough away from you Nashy ??lol

I was more interested to see what sort of fans are over there.

Sitting next to you would be far enough away considering you don't know me and vice versa.

heaps of fans . nrl and union . nrl get very big crowds when played there . you can become a western pirates or western reds fan

I hear there is a large Danny Nutley fan club over in Perth.

Nothing but nothing will stop me being a Broncos supporter !! To the day I die and the morning after I will never sway !!I'm picturing a time when, surrounded by Sandgropers, I'll look around desperately for a fellow League Lover !!I was hoping there would be a Bronco chapter in Perth, small but resolute where ,for a few precious moments, I could be amongst like-minded folk.

Foxtel will be my friend, the BHQ a lifeline !! ah,blessed alcohol to make me forget how far I'll have strayed from Allan Langer field, my neighbour for the last 15 years !! Were that but true. I could wear my I LOVE DANNY T shirt

Last edited:
Fredie? Hell no. We should make him a moderator.

I for one . support this. notion . however. let's take it . a step further . and call it . frediehq and everybody . must be able. to type . like fredie . or suffer the consequences .

!

I for. one. welcome our new. insect overlords.

I think tkday wants me banned not the popular fredie. tkday arrived late at the fight I think, I have already promised to be a better poster,mend the bridges I can.

I think tkday wants me banned not the popular fredie. tkday arrived late at the fight I think, I have already promised to be a better poster,mend the bridges I can.

Building bridges is a lot harder than burning/bombing them.

What makes mending bridges more difficult is ducking sniper shots, metaphorically speaking of course. Another way to view it is as an opportunity to show how magnanimous others can be.

share the love around . love and peace to all bronco's hq fans

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • MrRobot
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Stix
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.