Broncos to Las Vegas

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Why the **** are the rorters heading over anyway??
- Bunnies have Russell
- Manly have Jackman
- Broncos have the biggest fan base and following

Rorters have.... Uncle Nick's money... or is he funding the whole thing for the NRL.
I guess they can be advertised as 'Sydney' Roosters, most Americans will know or have heard of Sydney vs. something like St George, Cronulla, Canterbury, etc.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Why would you waste a huge rivalry game at an overseas venue.. its not going to influence local sales..it would be like us wasting a game against cowboys there

This is a good point. I keep forgetting that this isn't an exhibition game and is part of the season.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I guess they can be advertised as 'Sydney' Roosters, most Americans will know or have heard of Sydney vs. something like St George, Cronulla, Canterbury, etc.

Yeah this makes sense. Literally Brisbane vs Sydney, and then Wolverine vs The Gladiator.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
One of those in present shape is not like the other.

Yeah I forgot the name of that movie so I googled Russell Crowe Most Famous Movie and saw the recent pics of him.

Looks like he's about to fry the TV remote because he can't bend down far enough to reach it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The clubs have reportedly been briefed but aren't permitted to speak publicly about the fixtures.

it's being reported that these matches will be played on the smallest rugby league field ever for a professional rugby league match.

it will be 96m tryline to tryline (4m short)
and 63m sideline to sideline (5m short)

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
The clubs have reportedly been briefed but aren't permitted to speak publicly about the fixtures.

it's being reported that these matches will be played on the smallest rugby league field ever for a professional rugby league match.

It’ll make ESL fields look like Accor Stadium

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Exactly! Has massive ramifications for the season proper. Look at St Helens in the ESL, they've struggled all year looking like they are playing catch up. I hate this with a passion.

An All Stars type game is perfect as each team is impacted then.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Exactly! Has massive ramifications for the season proper. Look at St Helens in the ESL, they've struggled all year looking like they are playing catch up. I hate this with a passion.

An All Stars type game is perfect as each team is impacted then.
St Helens issue isn't the world club challenge, it's the coach change.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008

I hope the ref keeps them back to nine point six.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Bit disappointed with the Vegas packages TBH. They're taking the piss at 7k.
I can do the same thing myself for 3.5k it just would have been better in a larger group.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I can do the same thing myself for 3.5k it just would have been better in a larger group.
You can get there and back for ~ $1700 with Singapore, Korean, Alaskan or Canadian. Maybe less if you want to hack your fares via SYD.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Does the 7k include accommodation?

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Why would anyone want to watch nrl if they go to the states? If I’m forking out for a trip to the US I’m hitting up the American sports - NFL and NBA AND SOME MLB if it’s at the right time of year.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Galco
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bish
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • pennywisealfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.