Broncos to Las Vegas

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Teams locked in! It's Broncos, Manly, Roosters and Souths.
Lol... Why the **** has Manly been given the call up??

Is this just in place of their annual home game for Magic Round??

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I haven't read the reports, do they say which two teams have given up their home game (and how much compensation the NRL will give them)

I do know we are an away team, that was one of our conditions for agreeing to go over

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
They have got heaps of time to train up some new commentators. Gonna be so embarrassing if Ennis gets the gig with his hee-haw donkey laugh, Brandy's sad and downcast whiney voice after Penrith loosing to us in the GF .. and Corey I hate the Broncos Parker's clear and present bias against the Broncos drawl.

No need to turn the Yankees off, before we've even turned them on lol.

Come on NRL we can do better than these flogs.

Get James Graham & and Lara Pitt on the plane.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
I haven't read the reports, do they say which two teams have given up their home game (and how much compensation the NRL will give them)

I do know we are an away team, that was one of our conditions for agreeing to go over
I'm pretty sure they just mentioned on the pre game show that the round over in America would be round zero .. whatever that means. 🤷‍♀️

Edit .. sorry Foordy .. I misread what you said.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Train wreck straight ahead I don't know how this going to work I would like to know what the NRL boss is smoking We have our football and America has theirs

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
All the usual suspects sharpening their razor blades.

B

Billybronx

Aug 12, 2023
Anyone got a copy of the members trip please with confirmed dates of the game ????

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Even the media alluded to it - officially the primary objective is to secure some broadcast / streaming deals. But it's an open secret that it's to tap in to their gambling market.

B

Billybronx

Aug 12, 2023
Anyone ??? Want to book the trip but need the definite date of the game. 2nd march 100%?????

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.