Broncos to Las Vegas

So what I was gonna say 😂

And also .. she is def more 'thirsty' than I am. 😉 lol.

Hmm.... I'll just leave this here:

@Wolfie gonna be so annoyed that you got in first with that gif 🤣

Patty was also raising funds and awareness for homeless people by wearing the same t-shirt for 3 days straight.

Mmmm. The scent of hotness 🔥 lol.

Hmm.... I'll just leave this here:
Pleading the fifth. 😊

I for one, reckons that it really depends on who makes it to Superbowl this upcoming NFL season. If Chiefs make it again, the buzz will definitely subsides but if some random teams(Panthers/Cowboys/Seahawks/Packers/49ers/Rams) make it, the atmosphere in Vegas on Feb 11 would be electric and after the wild outings, I don’t reckon there would be many people hanging around to watch a NRL season opener.

If the NRL have high hopes on crowds, they’ll be disappointed for the above reasons.

Aussie expats living all over America might show definite interest & I’m one among them.

Reckon it mostly would be against Roosters we play here. Souffs & Manly would be the other game. I want this to be an Away game for us as I don’t want to miss out on our home games @Suncorp. The sight of Suncorp on game days give me chills & memories of my favorite city, Brisbane.

I would definitely expect alot more people than when England played NZ in Denver(just under 20k), because this has had more time to market it and more people know about it that will be likely to travel, plus it's in a city more are willing to travel to because they can do alot of other stuff and it's suitable to those in California which probably has the most people who know about the game in the US and there would be a decent number of Expats there.

The Stadium in Vegas holds 61 to 65k depending on layout, my Guess at this stage is about 40k people will turn up, if it's under 30k the whole thing will be a disaster imo considering the amount spent, for it to be a solid success 50k plus would be the aim, a Sellout would obviously justify it all.

Team selection will be important, I think Souths have to be another team that will go, the other two I would probably go with Warriors and Parramatta if you want the most reach.

That has the potential to derail our entire season. Deadset stupid.
Unlikely, I do think though that if we win the GF we might start slow regardless because we will have several internationals playing plus the World club Challenge in England.

if our entire season is fucked by something we do in round 1 then we are mentality midgets

Hmm let's see shall we:
- Sin city - ability for players left, right and centre to screw up and get themselves suspended
- Massive impact of significant jetlag
- Disrupted season due to long travel and additional physical impacts of traveling halfway around the world early season
- Likely loss of a bye early in the season that will likely come out of the origin period, ergo not really being a bye

If they want to do this stupid idea, it should be all clubs and an entire round over there.

Hmm let's see shall we:
- Sin city - ability for players left, right and centre to screw up and get themselves suspended
- Disrupted season due to long travel and additional physical impacts of traveling halfway around the world early season
- Likely loss of a bye early in the season that will likely come out of the origin period, ergo not really being a bye

If they want to do this stupid idea, it should be all clubs and an entire round over there.
We will be based in LA though, seems the Club has taken precautions.

Hmm let's see shall we:

This is probably also why the Panthers didn't put there hands up to go (besides the stadium excuse).

Unread

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.