Broncos to Las Vegas

Fatboy

Fatboy

QCup Player
Mar 8, 2008
March weather in Las Vegas is comfortable to stroll through the city. Average highs reach about 22°C

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Thanks so definite 2nd march before I book?

Brisbane Broncos, Manly Sea Eagles, South Sydney Rabbitohs and Sydney Roosters have all been selected to make the trip to the United States early next year with the teams set to play a historic double-header at the Allegiant Stadium on March 2.

In a double header to be played on Saturday March 2 (local time) at Allegiant Stadium, the Broncos, Sea Eagles, Roosters and Rabbitohs will be the four teams involved.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I'll be waiting . I don't mind paying for the trip but will baulk at paying too much for game tickets.
If the game tickets are like 500 each I'm out.
Apparently tripadeal are putting something together, being Manlys sponsor and usually they're well priced.
Also wouldn't mind going on Fletcher's tour if it's not ridiculous.
That would be a bit of fun

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
It's official: we play the Roosters in Vegas:

The National Rugby League (NRL) today confirmed the match ups for the four clubs competing in the exciting Round One 2024 NRL Telstra Premiership matches planned for Las Vegas.​
  • Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos
  • Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs
The double-header will be played at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on Saturday, March 2, 2024 (local time) broadcast live to Australia and New Zealand (Sunday, March 3, 2024).​
Ticket on sale dates will be announced soon. The NRL has also confirmed exclusive Rugby League Las Vegas fan experiences, travel, accommodation and ticketing packages will be available in coming weeks.​

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I don't get it. The Roosters Bunnies rivalry is arguably the biggest in the game, surely they'd play each other. 2 foundation clubs as well. Maybe it's to fabricate a Crowe v Jackman thing with the Bunnies V Manly?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I don't get it. The Roosters Bunnies rivalry is arguably the biggest in the game, surely they'd play each other. 2 foundation clubs as well. Maybe it's to fabricate a Crowe v Jackman thing with the Bunnies V Manly?
Broncos favoritism.

Also, dumb it down and think of it as Sydney (NSW) vs Brisbane (QLD)

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I don’t think Americans care enough tbh. Only way they will draw a crowd is if it’s curtain raiser to an nfl game. If we were smart we would have taken teams that have an nfl name as well. Eg cowboys, dolphins, broncos

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Maybe Broncos , big well known football name in the USA and the Red White and Blue , maybe they'll wear their Captain America superhero jersey for that game.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Why the **** are the rorters heading over anyway??
- Bunnies have Russell
- Manly have Jackman
- Broncos have the biggest fan base and following

Rorters have.... Uncle Nick's money... or is he funding the whole thing for the NRL.

J

johnny plath

QCup Player
Jul 16, 2014
Why would you waste a huge rivalry game at an overseas venue.. its not going to influence local sales..it would be like us wasting a game against cowboys there

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • davidp
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.