Broncos to Las Vegas

I don't want to see Walters in the 17, he adds nothing and we have Mozzer and Smoothy ready and waiting.
What about as mascot?

Screen409443060 336933689047069 2207280399806835292 n

Oh good, we need this discussion again…for the 86th time, this might even be the 79th you yourself have started.
Yea I believe so, i just don't see why he gets so much support. If he's dad wasn't the coach, he wouldn't be playing NRL.

Yea I believe so, i just don't see why he gets so much support. If he's dad wasn't the coach, he wouldn't be playing NRL.

I'm not a huge fan of Billy as a player, but at the same time, he got better and better and in the last part of the season was consistently performing well. As long as he keeps working hard in pre season, i dont see any reason why he shouldnt get first shot at the nine shirt.

I'm not a huge fan of Billy as a player, but at the same time, he got better and better and in the last part of the season was consistently performing well. As long as he keeps working hard in pre season, i dont see any reason why he shouldnt get first shot at the nine shirt.
Yes name any player in the NRL and they would be the same as him if they got given the same game time too.

Yes name any player in the NRL and they would be the same as him if they got given the same game time too.

So are you telling me, if you take a player who isnt any good, and keep playing him, they would become a pretty effective NRL standard player?

If it weren't for Kevvie he'd probably be one of the backup halves at the Tigers. He might even be the incumbent 6, if he'd improved at 6 the way he's improved at 9. Benji said good things about his time partnering him in the halves.

The question is moot now. There is ample competition at 9, and he ended the season with few detractors left standing. Come back in 6 months, by which time Mozer should have the 9, and the question will be whether Tyson Smoothy is being swizzed.

Anthony Milford.

V'landy's:

“I don’t think there will be any problem with visas. Some of the misdemeanours are not major, so hopefully there won’t be a problem and all the players from the four clubs will be available to play in Vegas."​
"If you haven’t got any criminal record, it’s a five-minute process, but if you have been charged and been convicted, you have to go through an interview process. Precedents have shown us that athletes involved in such incidents are provided with visas, so we have to go through the process. We don’t believe there will be any concerns for us with any of the players.”​
“We’re working well with clubs to get all the applications for players and officials submitted and resolved as soon as possible. We will deal with any issues on a case-by-case basis. I am positive that we will get the necessary visa clearance that we need and we are working with the clubs to make sure that happens.”​

Blake Solly:
“Peter V’landys and Andrew Abdo have provided us a commitment to resolve the issues with visas as a matter of urgency. We have placed our trust in the NRL and their process, and expect that this will ensure the best players are available for Round 1 in Las Vegas.”​
Abdo:
“The first time you do anything there will be challenges, but we are working through them. We have fields booked and we are working on the details with each club. We are working pretty hard with people on the ground to facilitate the best possible experience for the clubs. We also have access to the UFC high-performance centre and separate access to turf fields. We are now dealing with the specific requirements of each club and making sure we can meet as much of it as we can.”​

Well Andrew McCullough played 300 games in the same position and still never got to the same level as Billy was last season, so?

Jake Turpin played for years as first choice hooker, more opportunities than said Walters and aside from one game here or there, never looked anything more than mediocre, so?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skathen
  • Xzei
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.