Broncos V Canberra *spoilers*

Come on lads, no Ennis, Marsh, Lockyer, Wallace or Hodges...

We only need to make the 8.

rnabokov said:
ningnangnong said:
Perry is a joke.

No no no - he's the punchline.

His selection is the joke.

Very funny, if I wasn't so annoyed I would have laughed more. He simply was crap. Our effort regardless of absentees was rubbish in the first half. Glad to see the guys had a bit more of a dig in the second half anyways, we were always going to lose this one just glad we didn't embaress ourselves in the second half or it could have been a record defeat. On the plus side I won money.....I cannot believe I got 2.05 on the Raiders -2.5 after Ennis was ruled out.

The raiders did throw some speculator passes that did stick.

Mind you we made the job harder with a poor kicking game and giving away easy penalties.

bob the Smasher said:
Come on lads, no Ennis, Marsh, Lockyer, Wallace or Hodges...

We only need to make the 8.

That doesn't excuse the players - especially the "senior" players, from playing for 20 minutes instead of 80.

But then again, maybe the Raiders in the last 20, were, as they say, tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

i dont really know what to say. I dont know why the broncos put up bombs. Can any1 explain why they do that?

We always do it, then slowly jog to the spot and let the fullback have a nice easy jump for it then maybe think about tackling them.

We looked good in the 2nd half, as the forwards were offloading. 2nd phase play wins games and the forwards havent played like that since the 1st game against the panthers.

And why are the broncos coming 1st in allowed offloads? What is Peter Ryan teaching these guys to do.

I can take a lose but how can our forward pack let in 34 points.. Our defence has been crap for months. We can bag out Perry all day but today our forwards didn't do the job and TBH they haven't been for a while. Our kicking game was rubbish but that was to be expected. I think we really lacked effort and I am ashamed of our defensive effort.

Also, wasn't Eastwood supposed to be not playing firsts for disciplinary reasons? Jeez our once much praised club embarressed itself on two fronts today. You cannot drop a guy to then put him back in regardless of how crap things are potentially looking that is an insult to the guys in reserve grade who could have gotten a run.

lyn said:
I didn't think Perry was that bad.

Only good thing he did was pick up a loose ball and step a guy for that try, outside of that his kicking game was atrocious and he just dawdles sideways with no purpose only to throw a pass to a guy that is motionless. HE IS A GIANT NUFFY!

One positive out fo the game was the debutant winger he did quite well i thought.. Boyd and Kemp had shockers today I look forward to them improving next week.

lyn said:
I didn't think Perry was that bad.

He wasn't.

Loved the way he drew and passed and created holes for our rampaging runners on the fringes of the ruck.

And the way he took on the defensive line consistently directing our support players to position themselves off his shoulder... and his perfect cross-field kicks to our leaping wingers....

Loved his pin point kicking game and the way our team chased like men possessed.

Oooh - sorry! Wrong game, wrong team, wrong coach. Apologies. [eusa_doh

Well I was quite embarssed today. Sitting with all my Raider supporter mates, the thing that saved it for me today we meeting some of the players after the game. Ennis, Hannet and Bennet are all legends and Tallis is a wanker when it comes to getting pictures and shit.

Yes once again it was all Perrys fault, he missed all those tackles that allowed 34 pointshe, dropped all the ball, he was responsible for the team selections, there's even a rumour he tripped Ennis up at training just make sure he was selected.

In the words of WB the only comment I will make today about the game is "NO COMMENT" !!!!!

Dexter said:
Yes once again it was all Perrys fault, he missed all those tackles that allowed 34 pointshe, dropped all the ball, he was responsible for the team selections, there's even a rumour he tripped Ennis up at training just make sure he was selected.

Clearly we all have said the whole side din't aim up in the first half. We have all said our selections by WB were bad. Perry is crap and shouldn't be there he is crap end of story no one blames him wholly for this loss.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.