Broncos Vrs Eels match thread.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Wallace tackle on Gordon or mead against the Titans down the sideline a couple of weeks ago was awsome.

Honestly what the hell are some people thinking when comparing Perry to Wallce??? Wallace has a very good kicking game and short passing game. His defence is in the top two or three for halfbacks in the comp. Wallace constantly puts his body on the line week in week out and doesnt deserve to be talked about in the manner that some people talk about him!

Im starting to think that a guy has to set up 10 tries and score 5 before he gets any credit around here!!!!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wallace has some serious talent, just a shame about some of the howlers he tend to play at times.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
However the Wallace detractors feel they must acknowledge a self evident truth. Namely, Wallace being amongst the top 16 halfbacks in the comp. That said he is arguably as good as half of them so with that in mind he's a top ten player in his position. There may be a few players we might choose in an ideal world, who we would like to replace Wallace with but I can only think of a couple.We should be happy with what we've got, we've proven we can win Grand Finals with a lesser talented halfback. If people are looking for someone to complain about then pick on the player/s who are actually letting the team down more often.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Bucking Beads said:
Wallace has some serious talent, just a shame about some of the howlers he tend to play at times.

What howlers [eusa_doh

Seriously...................

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Perry awesome in defence? LOLZ

We are talking about Shane Perry right? Dude would bend players back in d, Wallace on the other hand is a passive defender, he allows them to run at him and offers easy metres in the process.

I think that's the only aspect he has over Wallace though, footy in hand and Wallace is superior.

simmo77

simmo77

QCup Player
Aug 3, 2009
Hope Wal is trolling these forums hahaha, might come out and have another blinder without Locky on friday night.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Donny said:
Bucking Beads said:

What howlers [eusa_doh

Seriously...................

Watch a game and you might see, he goes MIA a bit.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Coming out of our own half is often dreadful, so many people do not make any yards, run a little sideways and get tackled straight away. Sims and Sammy were great this game, not sure about the rest.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Jeba said:
The Rock said:
Bit harsh on Wallace. He had a few silly things go his way but I thought he was very solid. Kicking game was good and the set up that try for Folau and he even scored his own.

Agreed. But Rocky on BHQ we get 1 player every week who is crap and whose place in the team needs to be seriously looked at. Wallace this week. Who will it be next week? Find out on Friday night at approximately 9:30pm!!!

I've had my doubts about Wallace for a month or two now, not because of how he played against the Eels.

Wallace is ordinary, im with u and coxy. Hes a solid player, but will only ever be that. once locky goes he will get found out imo

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Wallace has probably played his best games without Lockyer being in the team.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Honeslty when has Wallace ever let the Broncos down?? I must of been watching a different Wallace play to some of the people in this forum!!!!!!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Donny said:
Honeslty when has Wallace ever let the Broncos down?? I must of been watching a different Wallace play to some of the people in this forum!!!!!!

Are you serious? I reckon his first season he played well for the first 3 weeks and was shit from then on.

Last season he was shit all year until our run to the finals.

This year he's either been injured or shit, other than the game against Souths where he showed what he's capable of.

He has not delivered on the promise he has.

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I tend to agree. Wallace's biggest problem has been consistency, and it's not something you can really afford with a halfback.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Emma said:
I tend to agree. Wallace's biggest problem has been consistency, and it's not something you can really afford with a halfback.

Careful. The thought police will be out to explain why you're wrong soon [icon_lol1.

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Emma said:

Careful. The thought police will be out to explain why you're wrong soon [icon_lol1.
Sorry Officer, won't happen again!

Active Now

• thenry
  • bert_lifts
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.