Broncos Vrs Knights - Build up thread

Browny said:
The team doesnt even come up on the broncos site

The Rock and I get the team list emailed to us by the Broncos (leftover from when we looked after the web site).

Foordy said:
^^^ surely thats a gee up ... 3 backs on the bench WTF. also Folau into the left center jersey ... is that a sign prehaps

Very interest to see why he changed Folau considering how good he played last week on the right and how good Teo played on the left. [eusa_eh

Coxy said:
Browny said:
The team doesnt even come up on the broncos site

The Rock and I get the team list emailed to us by the Broncos (leftover from when we looked after the web site).

Then yes that team is shite

abdogg said:
Foordy said:
^^^ surely thats a gee up ... 3 backs on the bench WTF. also Folau into the left center jersey ... is that a sign prehaps

Very interest to see why he changed Folau considering how good he played last week on the right and how good Teo played on the left. [eusa_eh

Ivan said it's because Israel prefers running down hill in the second half. Assists his bomb jumping. Suncorp Stadium slopes away to the southern end.

Coxy said:
abdogg said:
Foordy said:

Ivan said it's because Israel prefers running down hill in the second half. Assists his bomb jumping. Suncorp Stadium slopes away to the southern end.

I thought Ivan used a magic 8 ball to decide his tactics

Browny said:
Coxy said:
abdogg said:
Foordy said:

I thought Ivan used a magic 8 ball to decide his tactics

Nah, magic 8 balls are banned from the NRL as a performance enhancing device.

The 1-13 im Happy with, The bench.........

What the **** is going on with Kemp on the Bench???? If he is alright to play on the bench then he's alright to play the whole 80mins. Get rid of Michaels and bring in Sims and Anderson. The bench starts to look a tiny bit better then.

Sims Anderson and Mcguire to the bench for mine.

+1 for that. Where there hell are they????????????????????

1.Hoffman
2.Yow Yeh
3.Folau
4.Teo
5.Kemp
6.Locky
7.Hunt
8.Tronc
9.Glenn
10.Dodds
11.Thaiday
12.Lui
13.Parker

14.Setu
15.Anderson
16.Michaels
17.Norman

Yeah, two little guys on the bench = 100% dumbass !!!!

If Michaels is going to be in the team then why dont we just bite the bullet ad put him in the centres from kick off. This allows Teo to play second row and drop Lui back to the bench. The bench would look a lot stronger then. im guessing Norman is going to play 9 when Glen goes back to the second row or he will play 7 and hunt will play 9.

Why can't he just name players in a position which they will start and finish the match in ???

Ivan is still clueless on how a bench is supposed to be used then hey.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.