Broncos Vrs Storm - Build Up.

Scotty said:
broncospwn said:
Bucking Beads said:
Cameron Smith won't be playing on Sunday, he may even miss Origin 1
Good.
Lets hope some horrific accident happens in the team buss and Slater, Inglis and Cronk don't backup for the Broncos game.

Bit harsh...

How about they all just get diarrhea?

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

OK, first time I have ever tipped against us. I feel dirty for doing it. :shock:

This is one time where I have felt some optimism. Unsure why I feel this way but it will not come as a surprise to me if we go out and play well. I think it will be way closer. The ab-lib stuff from Melbourne will not come off everytime they play. The Storm will have more than enough players feeling after effects from the tist (kiwi spelling). Should Brisbane stay close enough then the Storm may stop getting off loads away most especially in the second half. I'm taking the start and having a monkey on them. I tipped the Broncs in the Fox sports comp and put the joker on them. Here's hoping.

Lets just hope the Broncos can put in 80 minutes of quality football. Not without a chance but I'll be super surprised if we do well.

TWU_1 said:
So whats the team look like now?
1/ Hoffman
2/ Copley
3/ Te'o
4/ Folau
5/ Yow Yeh
6/ Lockyer (c)
7/ Hunt
8/ Tronc
9/ Glenn
10/ Anderson
11/ Thaiday
12/ Setu
13/ Parker
Bench
14/ Norman
15/ Spence
16/ Dodds
17/ Beale
18/ Lui

What is this crap with having 2 backs on the bench? What a joke, oh but hey it hasn't worked all season so why bother changing it hey?

What is the point of having Beale in the squad all the time and always replacing injured outside backs with other players and not Beale himself???

Bucking Beads said:
What is the point of having Beale in the squad all the time and always replacing injured outside backs with other players and not Beale himself???

Yeah, I actaully find this really bizarre and just can't understand it.

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:

Yeah, I actaully find this really bizarre and just can't understand it.

It just makes no sense at all to me. I wish we could just get a real bench for once this year!

It seems that Lui and Mcguire are both playing Under 20's so that means Beale and Norman are both on the bench!! Good times ahead.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.