Broncos Vs. Bulldogs - Build Up Thread

tkday said:
No I didn't notice any of that, perhaps a bit of exaggeration. Maybe he made one or two mistakes, but so did Setu, he made more which cost a try every time. Beale hasn't been that great in defense as well. I think copley is the best of Michaels, Beale and Setu.

No exageration, and it is not that he made mistakes, it is the nature of the mistake he made, if you have ever played the game you would know when someone turns their back like that it is in their game and needs to be worked out so it does nit come naturally.

I am a bit of a wrap on the kid but he needs to work on this and I am sure he will get it right.

Still need a prop or at least another forward on the bench!!

Not too much longer to go now. Let's hope that they can improve on defense, especially with the miss tackles and offloads.

If, at some point during the match, Henjak benches McCullough, shifts Hunt to hooker and brings on Norman in the halves I am going to be ropable.

:!:

Active Now

• Browny
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • kiwibronco
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Organix
  • Nerd
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • Fatboy
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.