Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

jarro65 said:
Not a bad first half effort IMO, the effort is certainly there .... just a few untimely errors have cost us
eusa_think

Maybe it seems that way because the dogs have been awful too?

Can't believe we got scored on by a guy with pig tails. Strawberry fricken shortcake

gUt said:
jarro65 said:
Not a bad first half effort IMO, the effort is certainly there .... just a few untimely errors have cost us
eusa_think

Maybe it seems that way because the dogs have been awful too?

Yeah probably, although i was trying to higlight the fact that our guys are actually digging in as a team, not as a few individuals

Jip said:
Can't believe we got scored on by a guy with pig tails. Strawberry fricken shortcake

The Black pippy long stockings

2 utterly BS penalties in a row there. What are you supposed to do when you make a tackle and the bloke is still on his feet [icon_shru [icon_thumbs_do

Absolute bullshit for the last 2 penalties.
Absolute. B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T!!

**** this crap the nrl refs are pathetic.

The first penalty was fair. It's been a rule since 2006, just that it doesn't always get officiated properly (happened to Hoffman against the Dragons). Didn't see the second and third was just unlucky.

I hate people that blame the refs for their team losing, but this is fucking pathetic. Fucking travesty.

**** rugby league our sport is nothing short of a joke right now...

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.