Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Scotty said:
Jip said:
I hate people that blame the refs for their team losing, but this is **** pathetic. **** travesty.

I think they were told we aren't allowed to win this game.

That said, we aren't doing ourselves any favours. Defence is **** abysmal.

BTW Gus Gould is pissing me the hell off the fat headed gobshite. Talking about how much of a "freak" Barba is. It was an easy try you ****.

Dogs in again and that was absolutely pathetic. We just started jogging when they reached the 20m mark.

Ivan, get the **** defence in order or GTFO.

I think I agree with everything you said - except that I'm not listening to Gus. Ever David Morrow on the ABC is more acceptable and Warren Ryan adds a huge dose of sanity and sense. Mute the TV and put the radio on icon_thumbs_u

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
MAKE A F%$#ING TACKLE YOU USELESS SH!T FACED IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
total tank job coming up now for the Broncos .... I just don't know this football team anymore

J

Jip

NYC Player
Jul 14, 2008
No way back to win now, but hopefully we can get a couple to try and salvage some pride.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
TV and radio going off now. F&^K this for a joke. Useless imposters. Go play for Souths, let some real men wear this jersey.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I wanna see someone coathanger the shit out of Idris.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Geez these refs are good aren't they? Lol that was one of the worst 5 minute perods of refereeing since the 2000 origin. And it ended the game for us. We were a chance up until those ridiculous penalties but it's hard to keep your head up when the refs hand the opposition 3 tries. Disgraceful.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
thank god the wooden spoon is already under lock and key at another club ...

J

Jip

NYC Player
Jul 14, 2008
Astroboy said:
TV and radio going off now. F&^K this for a joke. Useless imposters. Go play for Souths, let some real men wear this jersey.

Not the right attitude, but I can understand the sentiments behind it.

Great work between Sammy and Locky, locky break away under the posts.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Ben Barba isn't as much of a freak now is he Gus? Fucking idiot.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.