Broncos Vs. Eels - Build Up Thread

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
i'm going to the game but i have a bad feeling about this one, no matter who fronts up for the broncos.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Any inside word on a possible Hodges return for this game?

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Now with Locky out, this one is going to be a tough game. Come on Wallace, do something for once!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
tkday said:
Now with Locky out, this one is going to be a tough game. Come on Wallace, do something for once!

Didn't watch the Cowboys game too closely eh? He was very good in that game, his kicking game was almost spot on. Just has to improve his options when we're on the attack and I think we're looking OK, with or without Locky.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I want Hunt in the 6 so we can get our bench right for our run to the finals. I doubt we will have Hunt playing off the bench once Hodges is back.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Parramatta's Ben Smith was hit with a grade two dangerous conduct charge after making late contact with Gold Coast half-back Scott Prince on a kick in Friday night's 34-12 loss to the Titans at Robina.

But he can pare his suspension down from two weeks to one with an early guilty plea.

Eels team-mate Fuifui Moimoi was also charged with a questionable hit on Prince and can avoid a week on the sidelines if he pleads guilty.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... 977748.htm

Looks like Moi Moi will play. Ben Smith most likely wont.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Coxy said:
tkday said:

Didn't watch the Cowboys game too closely eh? He was very good in that game, his kicking game was almost spot on. Just has to improve his options when we're on the attack and I think we're looking OK, with or without Locky.

Did i read correctly? Coxy giving Wallace a wrap icon_smile

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Donny said:
Coxy said:
tkday said:

Did i read correctly? Coxy giving Wallace a wrap icon_smile
I read it too. I think there's an impostor in the forum! [icon_lol1.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I said it in the match thread too. Not that anyone noticed.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Coxy said:
Impostor, it was you also!
Who are you and what have you done with Coxy? [icon_razz1

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
audragon said:
Coxy said:

you clowns bitch and moan about Coxy bagging Wallace yet when he praises him you carry on like dick lickers. [icon_drun

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yes but see my criticism of Wallace was unfair, unjustified, just because I'm a ****. Nothing to do with the fact his form has been shit, but that I will give credit when it's due...ie, when he starts playing like a first grade quality halfback.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
audragon said:
Coxy said:

you clowns bitch and moan about Coxy bagging Wallace yet when he praises him you carry on like dick lickers. [icon_drun

Clowns don't bitch, just pull stupid faces and scare children.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
His kicking game was great, he actually hit the turf which is a minor miracle in itself.. The big test is over the next 2 weeks. Will he stand up and lead the team or will he fall into his old habits again.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Coxy said:
Yes but see my criticism of Wallace was unfair, unjustified, just because I'm a ****. Nothing to do with the fact his form has been shit, but that I will give credit when it's due...ie, when he starts playing like a first grade quality halfback.
Oh come on, for a period there, you were almost as bad as AP bringing up Wallace in every single convo. And some of your criticism regarding him wasn't exactly constructive, far from that. [icon_shru

Doesn't matter though, shows you're capable of flexibility, unlike some other people here... icon_thumbs_u

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Smith will be out for a week - Moi Moi can play with a guilty plea.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Ironbroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • Jeza23
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Alec
  • Morkel
  • MrMoore
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.