Broncos Vs Panthers - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

Re: All "Baby" Broncos Vrs Panthers Game Talk

That must have been after we played the Tigers last friday then. Can't believe I missed it...

Scotty said:
sydney_bronco09 said:
Moon out REECE ROBINSON in the centres. WTF is going on WB?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

To be fair there aren't a whole lot of options left, buuuuut I still don't see why a NYC player can't be given a go.

Robinson in the centres? He cant defend....cant catch, cant do much at all.

Blair and or Jennings will run through him all night, as will Pritchard. We really need Staggy to play now!

Jeza23 said:
Scotty said:
sydney_bronco09 said:
Moon out REECE ROBINSON in the centres. WTF is going on WB?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

To be fair there aren't a whole lot of options left, buuuuut I still don't see why a NYC player can't be given a go.

Robinson in the centres? He cant defend....cant catch, cant do much at all.

Blair and or Jennings will run through him all night, as will Pritchard. We really need Staggy to play now!

They should put stagg at centres(when he is fit).

FCB BB AKA MB said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Bahhahahaahahaaa!!! I had to watch that over and over again!!!

And wtf is going on with Moon out and Robinson in? Does anyone know why??

Lachlan Coote might be making his debut tonight for the Panthers. That spells danger for the Broncos!

Yeah players always step up on their debut if they play for the Broncos.

mick! said:
Pity a lot of people here also browse LeagueUnlimited, no? [icon_wink [icon_lol1.

I don't know why...the hardest to navigate and close to most boring forum I have ever been on. Hell, the fish forum I visit is more exciting!!!!!! True fact!!

m1c said:
I dont think Perry will play TBH.

WB loves naming his youngsters on the bench, if at all, when he knows they are going to start and play a fair chunk of the game. The courier has McCullough as training in the halves so its probably just a ploy to give him the best possible chance of succeeding. IE less video work by the opposition, less media attention.

You guys should listen to me more often [icon_razz1

Perry wasn't too bad in his 20 or so minutes on the field, but we really could of used that field goal that he missed.

Yeah he played well, wasn't terrible. He missed a FG meh....least he didn't let a try in [icon_wink

The Rock said:
What happened to Ennis? I am concerned!

Who played the best tonight? How was out defence?

Defence was great, other than Hoffman's few mistakes when he was on the wing. Best player was Ennis IMO - he was destroying Penrith up the middle in the first half, he set up a try and caught the markers offside on 2 or 3 occasions.

I though our defense was great, cept for the try Hoffman let in. Ennis was good from dummy half, Taylor was good when he was there, Clinton looked like he had a ball running at his old team. Our winger while not setting the world on fire, came in and ran from dummy half when they had too. Hoffman started well, and caved at the end of the game with some basic mistakes, Emmet I think I saw 5 times tonight. Over all I though we played well for what we had.

Brave effort by the boys, thought our defence was fantastic.

Dave Taylor put in probably his best game of the year and was rewarded with a nice bust. Though i think his best performance was probably related to a fair increase in game time?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.