Broncos Vs Panthers - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

Re: All "Baby" Broncos Vrs Panthers Game Talk

Clintos said:
Peter Wallace will be a late inclusion into the Bronco's team on Friday night. Mark my words. He'll bust his other nut to play.

Pity a lot of people here also browse LeagueUnlimited, no? [icon_wink [icon_lol1.

he wont play.....

mick! said:
Clintos said:
Peter Wallace will be a late inclusion into the Bronco's team on Friday night. Mark my words. He'll bust his other nut to play.

Pity a lot of people here also browse LeagueUnlimited, no? [icon_wink [icon_lol1.
Not really. I thought it was funny. Plus, I added 'on Friday night'. icon_smile

Roger Explosion said:
4c0a_2.JPG

Come on Wallace, they're not expensive and they work.

If it will get him to play, i'll even buy the box for him [icon_razz1

you will need to take his measurements 1st bfoord haha

He's a blue. Can't be too hard.

They're usually one size fits all.

I have heard that Wallace won't be playing.

Hope it hasn't been posted, I didn't read the other comments.

I wonder if moon is actually injured, or just "bumped' because of his latest contract signing ?

Great to see Reece back!

michael-jordan-allstar5.jpg

From Courier Mail.

BRONCOS rookie Andrew McCullough has already been compared to Queensland skipper Cameron Smith and is now primed to fill the shoes of Darren Lockyer.

With David Stagg battling a calf strain, McCullough is set to be pitched into Lockyer's five-eighth role against Penrith on Friday, June 27.

Forced to again look for another halves combination with injuries and Origin representation biting hard, McCullough trained in the halves with P.J. Marsh taking on halfback duties.

The Dalby junior is considered a star on the rise with Broncos player development manager Scott Czislowski having previously described him as: "The closest thing I have seen to Cameron Smith."

With Marsh and Lockyer entrenched at hooker and five-eighth respectively, Brisbane's coaching staff believe McCullough could tie down a first grade spot next season coming off the bench in a Casey McGuire-style role.

While Stagg is considered next to no chance of lining up against the Panthers, the Broncos could be bolstered by the earlier-than-expected return of prop Joel Clinton.

Sidelined with a shoulder injury, Clinton is desperate to tangle with his former club.

"Joel is a decent chance," Broncos performance director Jeremy Hickmans said last night. "He is feeling pretty good but he hasn't done any contact work yet and that will be the true test.

"We won't rush into that. We'll give him as much time as possible. He'd definitely be right for next week, but it's a big game for him against his old club and he's doing everything he can to get back."

After impressing on debut against the Dragons in round 13, Josh Hoffman is expected to again fill in for Karmichael Hunt at fullback, while Nick Emmett and Joel Moon will pair in the centres.

Emmett, who has been plagued by injury, produced a strong defensive effort against Wests Tigers last Friday night and said he was looking forward to building on that performance against the Panthers.

"Personally it was my best game in a fair while, and it was just good to get a win," Emmett said.

"It has been a bit of a stop and start year for me. I've had a few injuries. But I've got a start now."

Penrith received mixed news on the injury front with fullback Rhys Wesser to miss four weeks with a torn abdominal muscle, utility Jarrod Sammut battling a corked hip and winger Luke Rooney undergoing scans on a shoulder.

On the positive side, centre Michael Jennings (knee), prop Tony Puletua (ribs) and winger Michael Gordon (cheek) are all chances of returning against Brisbane.

Scott Czislowski was a teacher at my school. We used to talk about footy for a whole lesson. Ben coached out football team too.

Shane Perry v Luke Lewis?

We have neither a leader nor an organizer.

But I as always, I will back the Broncs with cold hard cash.

Nevertheless, Penrith by 12.

See you at the Soup Kitchen.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.