Broncos Vs Raiders - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

I just hope damn injuries don't cruel us again.

i think Hodges will have that hamstring injury for most of the rest of his career.

This will be a really good game. Both teams have hit some good form (Brisbane in patches) and their line-ups are mostly settled so it should make for some expansive play. I'll back us to get the win but Canberra have rediscovered some confidence which they haven't played with in a long time. They're coming in with nothing to lose and I think it's what makes them dangerous. Facinating game ahead. Can our forwards get their mojo back?

Steve said:
This will be a really good game. Both teams have hit some good form (Brisbane in patches) and their line-ups are mostly settled so it should make for some expansive play. I'll back us to get the win but Canberra have rediscovered some confidence which they haven't played with in a long time. They're coming in with nothing to lose and I think it's what makes them dangerous. Facinating game ahead. Can our forwards get their mojo back?

They'd better - and I reckon the signs are there.

Time for Parker to show what he's really made of.

The good people at TAB Sportsbet have more faith in the Broncos than even the most die-hard supporter-

This weekend: Broncos $1.25 Raiders $3.75

Broncs to make top 4: A mere $1.90

Broncs to win the comp: An optomistic $9.00 (given what we have shown this season it should be a lot more)

I reckon that the Raiders are going to be a much tougher proposition the the odds above would indicate. We need to be on our toes and keep the intensity up.

GO MIGHTY BRONCOS! HURRAH!

I honestly can't see us losing this match, It is that time of the season with all our guns on the field for the third week in a row we can only get better. The Raiders aren't that good they have won 3 in a row and now there Preniership front runners please they are shite and will show that on Sunday.

Lets hope the under 20 boys go a bit better than the last game against the raiders.

Apparently Justin Lepitch (ex-Brisbane Lions player I believe :D) came into training to help us with out catching because Canberra scores a lot of tries from kicks or something. Hopefully he spent a lot of time with Robertson (even though he isn't in the side this week) and Kemp.

Alec said:
Apparently Justin Lepitch (ex-Brisbane Lions player I believe :D) came into training to help us with out catching because Canberra scores a lot of tries from kicks or something. Hopefully he spent a lot of time with Robertson (even though he isn't in the side this week) and Kemp.

When did we sign Michael Robertson? [icon_razz1

briareos said:
Alec said:

When did we sign Michael Robertson? [icon_razz1

I can dream, can't I. :oops:

Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

Again? Geez how many times does he get?

As many as Benny gives him - which is about the same time as Perry and Stagg.

Oh no - I forgot '06! [eusa_doh and '08 is the same as '06. Stupid me.

he has been improving though. last week was much better from him.

rnabokov said:
Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

Wow, you're such a negative nancy.

What's your point with this? Hammo is saying Parker is running or has run out of chances, and you're just agreeing with him, but in needlessly sarcastic reference to 2006 which I don't comprehend.

Want to get over it yet?

Coxy said:
rnabokov said:
Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

What's your point with this? Hammo is saying Parker is running or has run out of chances, and you're just agreeing with him, but in needlessly sarcastic reference to 2006 which I don't comprehend.

Want to get over it yet?

Give him till 09 when The most successful coach in league history leaves us.

broncospwn said:
Coxy said:
rnabokov said:
Hammo said:
rnabokov said:

Want to get over it yet?

Give him till 09 when The most successful coach in league history leaves us.

And a generation of QLD history ceases to exist.

Bennet=greatest ever.
/talk on Bennett.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hurrijo
  • broncs30
  • HarryAllan7
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Robboi_321
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Jazza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.