Broncos Vs Sharks Match Thread

nrlfeed.tk had a sook because he changed channel with 20 mins still to go on Broncos because he didn't want to watch it anymore and everyone started abusing him. So he turned it off and I won't get to watch the rest :)

Yeah he chucked a nice tantrum because of the abusers, can't blame him, but he shouldn't of changed the stream. Especially to the game that was on FTA.

Second half was a bit ordinary. We could have put 60+ on them IMO but we just seemed to become complacent.

very hard for teams to keep the foot down nowadays once they have the win essentially wrapped up imo ... winning is so tough that once the result is in the bag players tend to think about getting through uninjured and next week ect ..

Just heard the last bit of the game on the radio. Will have to wait to watch the video on nrl.com before I can say much about it though from the scoreboard obviously the guys went OK. First and foremost, got to be happy (not to mention relieved :roll: ) about the win and the margin, and getting out of the most un-Bronco position on the ladder. Man, if we'd lost that it would have been close to the lowest moment in the club's history. On the other hand, it was only the Sharks, and from what I heard on the radio I'm not too happy with how they finished the game off, given the potential boost to for-and-against. Still, when looking for a win in our situation, beggers can't be choosers as to how it comes. [icon_lol1.

Got to really man up against the dogs, given their form the other night I wouldn't be confident of a win next week. Still, commentators are saying our 1st half was excellent and if they can keep it up for 2 halves, who knows.

All in all thanks hugely for that boys, that was just the lift I needed.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.