Broncos vs Souths Game Thread (Teams Announced)

1. Fetuli Talanoa

Who?

2. Nathan Merritt

Danger man.

3. Nigel Vagana

Is he still alive? Or at least, is that worm on his chin still alive?

4. Beau Champion

Oxymoron surname.

5. Germaine Paulson

Didn't he play cricket?

6. Ben Rogers

Kiwi international. Oh, wait, no that's Ben Roberts. Next...

7. Eddie Paea

Lopini, Lalaea...when's cousin Agape going to play?

8. Manase Manuokafoa

Don't swear at me!

9. Issac Luke

Danger man.

10. Roy Asotasi

Class.

11. David Kidwell

Cun....ning linguist.

12. David Fa’alogo

Back from suspension finally is he?

13. John Sutton

Now the key is to throw it to the men in red and green, not the other colour. OK John?

14. George Ndaira

Think they misspelt No Idea on his birth certificate.

15. Shannan McPherson

Shannan's a girl's name.

16. Luke Stuart

I recognise the name, but really, who cares?

17. Jaiman Lowe

[icon_lol1.

'Nuff said.

Geez I hope the Broncos beat this mob of losers!

Wonder if this will get a reaction out of PB and Twiztid...

Ah, Souths chances would have to improve dramatically now that Jeremy Smith isn't playing. Decent halves combination too.

draggx said:
Sutton, Wasnthe the Number 6 last Week ;\

How many 6/7 Combinations have they had

Ahhh - about as many as us? [icon_lol1.

In any case, the Rabbits are not to be underestimated.

Yeha I played cricket with Germaine at school a few times.. He should have pursued cricket IMO. Bowled serious heat and could hit a ball a mile.

Ben Rogers is useless, don't know why they keep persisting with him.

Isaac Luke will cause some problems around the middle of the ruck

But I think that's why it's a danger game - team of relative no-names, could easily take the win for granted and not turn up to play properly and get done. (That plus a certain jersey seems to be jinxed - I mean it, if we lose this game, then that jersey is not invited to any more games)

Bugger, thats the souths halves combination I thought they should have been running for weeks. The one week they put it together had to be against us didnt it!!

Plus they have a few stars back. This will be alot tougher than a few here have predicted. Ben Rogers is a good and dangerous half if he fires the whole team will fire, he is our money man to shut down. Plus we will have to watch our ruck with Luke running about.

Agreed, Ben Rogers is good. He could be great if he actually got fitter, but right now he's good.

bent said:
Ben Rogers is a good and dangerous half if he fires the whole team will fire, he is our money man to shut down.

[icon_lol1.

Rogers belongs in second grade, hes just not up to it.

Rogers is the best half choice without a doubt. He needs to play consistently in the top grade otherwise they are not going to get the value and potential out of him that he has!!!

He needs to be the 5/8 for the rest of the year I believe. I am also beginning to believe that they shouldnt try Jeremy Smith again as he has done nothing to date, persist with Eddie or put Ben to half and Sutton back at 5/8.

I agree with Coxy though, Merritt and Luke are the danger men, particularly if Asotasi can get them going forward!

Jeza23 said:
He needs to play consistently in the top grade otherwise they are not going to get the value and potential out of him that he has!!!

So how much more first grade time does he need to prove himself? He played just about every game last year, and has played almost every game this year, still hasn't produced.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Issac Luke play live. He's brilliant. Forget Ennis! Sign Luke Broncos! haha

Clintos said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing Issac Luke play live. He's brilliant. Forget Ennis! Sign Luke Broncos! haha

Hmmm, I rather enjoyed the way Ennis destroyed the Knights.

Clintos said:

Please he is behind both our hookers - PJ & Ennis are much more talented

ALH said:
Clintos said:

Please he is behind both our hookers - PJ & Ennis are much more talented

Despite some posters' opinions, I reckon Ennis will soon be on par with Smith and one of the best, with Marsh a very useful back-up utility.

I m thinking of going and sitting in the cheap white seats! I wouldn't mind meeting you guys cause you all sound like top blokes!

It was sarcasm ladies... I just think he's entertaining and i'm excited to see him live.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.