Broncos vs Storm Game Thread

this will be a low scoring match with defence the key.
Broncos by 4-10 with a score line looking like 10-4, 12-6, 18-10, 18-8.

I get home on Sunday night. I'll know the score by then, so I'll catch Fox at some stage

Nashy said:
I get home on Sunday night. I'll know the score by then, so I'll catch Fox at some stage

geez, thats a long dinner mate!

I hope its all you can eat then hehehe :))

Hodges out, Lockyer expected to play

April 04, 2008 BRISBANE Test centre Justin Hodges has been officially ruled out of the Broncos NRL showdown with Melbourne at Olympic Park with a hamstring injury.

The good news for Broncos fans is skipper Darren Lockyer is expected to play after concerns over his right knee.

Lockyer is tipped to come off the bench as he did against Penrith and the Roosters before missing last week's game against the Cowboys.

Brisbane will also welcome back prop Joel Clinton and representative full-back Karmichael Hunt from injury.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

It truly does suck that we are being hit by injuries but thankfully they are only niggles and IMO they are only being rested due to it being early in the season. If last week or this weeks games were finals they would be playing for sure. I think Ennis will have a great game as will Boyd. As a few others have said sick of seeing Perry in the line up but lets face it he does the job to an average standard and is experienced which does count for something. Bring on the storm lets crush them I say.. [icon_drun

Did Hodges get any work done on his knee in the off season?Didn't hear anything about it but he said he was going to.
Over Perry as well.He is experienced and he does do his job to an extent but lets move on.

Stuff channel 9 to.The games are meant to be live :mad:

Yeah, Channel 9 can go to hell.

*I hope mount Coot-Tha erupts and the lava flow gets them.

* I undertand Mount Coot-Tha is not a volcano. It isn't even a mountain. It's even a pretty pathetic excuse for a hill. What a crap place to go.

Daylight savings ends in the southern states this weekend (i believe). the 7:30 Friday night game will be live into QLD again from next week

DS - gone on Sunday morning, back on Grand Final morning.

Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
^ Nope.

1 Hour delay

that is why Channel 9 are a pack of f#CK WITS

Does this mean we're going to have 1000 ads to get through before we find the result [icon_thumbs_do

mrslong said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
^ Nope.

1 Hour delay

that is why Channel 9 are a pack of f#CK WITS

Does this mean we're going to have 1000 ads to get through before we find the result [icon_thumbs_do

That's my lingering thought too. I don't mind getting it at 7-30 but I'll be annoyed if they show repetitive ads. It really detracts from the ch 9 coverage IMO.

surely they can give us the Grand Final live... it's a load of b/s if that's going to be delayed (especially if i QLD team makes it)...

Only thing i heard about Locky was at midday on the radio, and they said they didn't know if he was going to play, no words had been spoken.

wally said:
surely they can give us the Grand Final live... it's a load of b/s if that's going to be delayed (especially if i QLD team makes it)...

It will be (although it is Ch 9, they are capable of anything!), you'll just get at 4pm. Probably an ideal situation anyway for those whose BBQ's will only light up during the mid-afternoon :P

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.