Broncos vs Storm Game Thread

Nup they are usually on the QRL site by Tuesday, so I think they have to submit on Monday (Tuesday morning at the latest). Weird as they don't even hold judidiary hearings until Thursday night (if there are any), plus it's not a lot of time to sort out the injury situation etc. Probably why there are always so many changes when you actually turn up to the games

Damn straight!

You gonna be there?

I'll be there, hopefully they'll win..

Nah I gotta work [icon_frown - won't even be able to watch it on the tele

But I'll be relying on your match report to find out how it really goes :mrgreen:

Only 1 month to go before I change jobs and won't have to work so many weekends, so will be able to get to more footy icon_thumbs_u

king_johns said:
Just heard the team.

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Reece Robinson
3 Steve Michaels
4 Darius Boyd
5 Denan Kemp
6 David Stagg
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Micheal Ennis
10 Nick Kenny
11Sam Thaiday
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Darren Lockyer
15 Joel Clinton
16 Greg Eastwood
17 Shane Perry

pretty thin bench. Don't like it to be honest, would rather see Taylor on the bench for some extra size.

renouf said:
king_johns said:
Just heard the team.

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Reece Robinson
3 Steve Michaels
4 Darius Boyd
5 Denan Kemp
6 David Stagg
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Micheal Ennis
10 Nick Kenny
11Sam Thaiday
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Darren Lockyer
15 Joel Clinton
16 Greg Eastwood
17 Shane Perry

pretty thin bench. Don't like it to be honest, would rather see Taylor on the bench for some extra size.

Geez Eastwood will certainly take that as a compliment [icon_wink

GCBRONCO said:

Hes not a prop though. Should always have 2 props on the bench, WB is placing to much pressure on Hannant and Thaiday, those guys can only put in so many big performances.

renouf said:
GCBRONCO said:

Hes not a prop though. Should always have 2 props on the bench, WB is placing to much pressure on Hannant and Thaiday, those guys can only put in so many big performances.

Theres at least 4 players in the starting lineup who are more then capable of playing in the frontrow, the bench may be light on paper with Lockyer and Perry on it but when Lockyer is injected into the game Stagg is more then capable of slotting into the backrow, giving one of those forwards a break, add in Greg Eastwood and Joel Clinton from the bench I don't see problems frankly.

Is the game kicking off at 7.30 QLD or VIC time?

Help me out,I's useless with daylight times.

My GF is forcing me to go to dinner at 8PM QLD time. Will I know the score of the game when I leave? Does it actually start at 6.30QLD time or what?

Nashy said:
Is the game kicking off at 7.30 QLD or VIC time?

Help me out,I's useless with daylight times.

My GF is forcing me to go to dinner at 8PM QLD time. Will I know the score of the game when I leave? Does it actually start at 6.30QLD time or what?

Game Kicks off 6.30PM QLD Time. A delayed telecast will commence on Ch9 Brisbane @ 7.30PM QLD Time

That's the greatest news I have heard all week.

Any radio stations on the Goldie covering it live that you know of?

Nashy said:

612 AM is your best bet

Nashy said:

Thought of recording the game too, so you can watch it again later.... [eusa_eh

Perry WTF, getting sick of seeing this guy playing to be honest. Here is hoping our next coach stops the Perry love affair and we see guys like Moon ect getting the run they deserve instead of sitting behind Perry while he does f**k all in the matches he plays. Moon playing average is far better than Perry.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.