Broncos Vs. Tigers - Match Thread

lynx000 said:
I agree with the last comment by nopatience. People do have short memories. Wallace carved St George up in that semi-final last year, and look what happened the week after when he was not there against Melbourne. We had zero in attack, even with Lockyer there. His form is not great at the moment, and some of the criticisms made in this thread are warranted, but I am not prepared to give up on him yet.

Argh, no one has given up on Wallace.

Will people read posts before they go off and make generalisations?

lynx000 said:
I agree with the last comment by nopatience. People do have short memories. Wallace carved St George up in that semi-final last year, and look what happened the week after when he was not there against Melbourne. We had zero in attack, even with Lockyer there. His form is not great at the moment, and some of the criticisms made in this thread are warranted, but I am not prepared to give up on him yet.

For christ's sake, it's not that he's NOT capable of being good, it's that he's NOT good too often. He isn't consistent.

And when he's bad, he's diabolical.

He'd still make halfback in the ranga team of the century

ningnangnong said:
lynx000 said:

Do me a favour and read my post before accusing me of making generalisations. The only thing I said was that I am not giving up on me (speaking for me personally), not saying anyone else has given up on him, that is an implication you chose to draw.

But in any event, peruse the following and see what conclusion a reasonable person would draw from those posts:-

draggx
**** him to hell.

**** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him

Alec

I hope not. He's average. His one good game this season was against Souffs, and even Daniel Fitzhenry would have dominated that day.

rnabokov
He needs time off to re-consider his commitment to the side if not football

Beads

Wallace is a smouldering turd of a footballer regardless of how his team mates are playing. The sooner he ####s off to Sydney the better.

Coxy

Hunt and Norman are our future 6 and 7.

Wallace can go at end of contract. End.

user-nat
So annoying considering how they scored their first 2.

Off with Wallaces head!

rnabokov
Wallace off. Hunt in. Wallace needs time off to get his head together. He's playing without heart, skill or interest.

Coxy
Wallace was the difference tonight. He gifted the Tigers a try in the first half and possession in the last 10 mins with that pathetic dropped ball...and then kick to the blind? Pfffft. Got the vision of a blind donkey.

OXY-351 said:
He'd still make halfback in the ranga team of the century

And Gillard would be the number one ticket holder and get to all of their games

lynx000 said:
ningnangnong said:
lynx000 said:

Do me a favour and read my post before accusing me of making generalisations. The only thing I said was that I am not giving up on me (speaking for me personally), not saying anyone else has given up on him, that is an implication you chose to draw.

Fair play, I misread your post.

I knew when Macca didn't control that chip kick by Benji that we'd lose the game - poor effort from him on that play.

ningnangnong said:
lynx000 said:
ningnangnong said:
lynx000 said:

Fair play, I misread your post.

Sorry Ning, must have had my sensitive hat on. All good.

lynx000 said:
ningnangnong said:
lynx000 said:

But in any event, peruse the following and see what conclusion a reasonable person would draw from those posts:-

draggx
**** him to hell.

**** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him **** him

Almost certain you can tell by how i did that post it was a "heat of the moment" "passion driven" post.

Still, see him as "In poor form" this year however and he needs to pick it up soon.

lynx000 said:
user-nat
So annoying considering how they scored their first 2.

Off with Wallaces head!

Tisk, I think that was obviously somewhat sarcastic. He would be even worse without a head.

It would certainly make him shorter and affect his vision.

Warriors and Rooster won which means we are out of the 8. Man it didnt take us long to drop out of the 8. How much difference three weeks can make. A last second try ti tigers plus ther gavin badger **** up against the panthers has taken us from top 4 to bottom 8.

Donny said:
Warriors and Rooster won which means we are out of the 8. Man it didnt take us long to drop out of the 8. How much difference three weeks can make. A last second try ti tigers plus ther gavin badger **** up against the panthers has taken us from top 4 to bottom 8.

how ever both of those teams have had their two byes and we still have our second to go. if if you take that into account we would be in 7th spot but equal 5th

Foordy said:
Donny said:

how ever both of those teams have had their two byes and we still have our second to go. if if you take that into account we would be in 7th spot but equal 5th

Yes but if both teams win next week they get two points anyway plus they will improve their for and against. We really need to start the back end of the season with a good win against the Titans. The last couple of weeks we just seem to be off the pace. We havent looked as good as we did when we beat Manly and Melbourne.

Hopefully the bye will be good for us!

What really pisses me off, is that we lost against both the Panthers and Tigers when we really should have won, and won by plenty.

If we actually won those games then by end of round 18 we would very, very likely be sitting pretty in second....

ningnangnong said:
What really pisses me off, is that we lost against both the Panthers and Tigers when we really should have won, and won by plenty.
We also should have beat Raiders, Warriors, Roosters, Bulldogs and Knights. Certainly should have beat them more than the teams placed 2nd and 3rd.

user_nat said:
ningnangnong said:
We also should have beat Raiders, Warriors, Roosters, Bulldogs and Knights. Certainly should have beat them more than the teams placed 2nd and 3rd.

Pretty sure ning was saying that we were in positions to win the games against Penrith and Tigers but ended up getting done.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • something
  • jd87
  • Ffs...
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • mrslong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • Astro
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.