Broncos vs Warriors Build up Thread

I just watched the Warriors/Manly game.

We're in big trouble friday night [icon_ee

the Warriors are playing a really uptempo/freestyle of footy at the moment.
Quick darts from dummyhalf after great runs from their massive forwards, good kicking games from their halves and fullback, excellent nulification of the bomb from their back three.

We're going to have to play very, very well to win this one [icon_pray.

I just think it depends on which Bronco team shows up.. It is really frustrating to see us being so inconsistent.

Bucking Beads said:
I just think it depends on which Bronco team shows up.. It is really frustrating to see us being so inconsistent.

If it's the one that has D.Lockyer in it, then we'll have a chance.

Our forwards are the ones that are really going to have to aim up friday night.

We need excellent go forward from them, especially the props.

Defence also has to be spot on.

Warriors are red hot at the moment.

C'mon boys .... a win here will really lift the spirit leading into the finals !!!

The attitude just doesn't seem to be there like when Lockyer is in the team.

renouf said:

I can't explain the performance against the Rabbits at Suncorp though.. [icon_shru

Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:

I can't explain the performance against the Rabbits at Suncorp though.. [icon_shru

Already explained this, Souths are the worst defensive side in the comp, they showed that last night. So read nothing into that game.

renouf said:
Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:

Already explained this, Souths are the worst defensive side in the comp, they showed that last night. So read nothing into that game.

I think with the Souths game up here, the young kids knew that they wouldn't have to face Taylor or Burgess, and the one creative player in the Souths side (Luke) was out suspended

if we beat the Warriors on Friday we will jump ahead of them on the ladder. they have a +7 differential like us but have won 1 extra game

Foordy said:
if we beat the Warriors on Friday we will jump ahead of them on the ladder. they have a +7 differential like us but have won 1 extra game

[icon_lol1.

renouf said:
Bucking Beads said:

Maybe they should dye Corey Norman's hair blonde, shave it right down, and cover him in talcum powder?

Coxy said:
renouf said:
Bucking Beads said:

Maybe they should dye Corey Norman's hair blonde, shave it right down, and cover him in talcum powder?

he'll need to inhale some talcum powder too to give him the raspy voice.

Maybe it's time to realise that Wallace is a waste of space at 7 when anyone but Locky is at 6, and, while Locky is out, Wallace should play 6 and Hunt 7.

In fact, we should be looking at a decent stand-alone half back whose game isn't entirely dependent on his 5/8.

If Henhouse plays the same team, with the same shite strategies in defence and attack against the Warriors, it's Warriors 40+

The Raiders winning have thrown a spanner in the works. Broncos need to win this or will need to win big against the Raiders in the last game of the season, considering the Raiders will be going all out to beat the Cowboys this week.

PETERN said:
The Raiders winning have thrown a spanner in the works. Broncos need to win this or will need to win big against the Raiders in the last game of the season, considering the Raiders will be going all out to beat the Cowboys this week.

We have to win both, plain and simple. Raiders will win next week.

1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein
3. Glenn
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Wallace/Lockyer
7. Hunt/Wallace
8. Tronc
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker
14. Gillett
15. Anderson
16. Dodds
17. Sims

The Norman experiment must be scrapped for the rest of the year, he's in dreadful form. If Locky isn't well enough give Hunt a go.

Te'o is in his element in the backrow and Gillett has played some of his best games when hes injected from the bench.

radicaljack said:
PETERN said:

We have to win both, plain and simple. Raiders will win next week.

We could still lose next week and be in it mathematically, will just have to beat the Raiders by a fair few to overtake them considering they will win against the Cows.

Hopefully however it doesn't come to this, and we are more at ease this time next week..

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.