Broncos Vs Warriors - Pre & Post Game Discussion

*sigh* goodbye top four hopes.

We'll face another super-desperate team in the Dragons this Friday night. Hope the boys get this sh*t out of their systems by then.

Thanks alot Hodges! Thanks alot Thaiday! You stupid pr^c)s!!

Even Bundy bear couldn't save us tonight.

No chance of the top four unless the Transit Lounge crap themselves.

Don't think Hunt can hold his head high given that soft Mackinnon try.

we had momentum with good go forward with Thaiday and Hodges (he invents possibilities) and they dissrupted the team, so momentum stopped.

It was always going to be a hard game against them, we played ok, warriors played tough (as they always do against us).

I hate watching us play like that when we only put in half arsed efforts and plays. Lockyer needs to pick it up too.

Hunt was crap.

Ennis kicking in general play was crap.

Hunt puts in every game, he had one bad game. Just sad that the other players don't put in more to soften the effect.

Yeah, Ennis kicking was rubbish. More so than usual. One time he kicked on the third tackle for absolutley not reason. Bloody idiot.

Joel Clinton wasn't too bad I thought. He is getting better each week. Don't think he even dropped a ball or gave away a penalty tonight. Only missed 1 tackle too.

I forgive him lol. Locky had nothing, it was a nothing effort! >_<

The Rock said:
Probably the poorest performance by our forwards this season. Absolute cats. Ennis had a mighty shit game. Boyd was MIA. But FFS, our forwards were soft *****. Only David Taylor can hold his head high IMO. (And Hunt).

I thought Clinton had one of his best games of the season.. hard running made great metres.

Ref was fine first half but my god there were some questionable calls the 2nd, ala Wallace being taken out, Kemp being driven back into goal (his motion was originaly forward) should have been a penalty our way.

Ennis needs to learn when to go by himself, or when to use his two chief playmakers. Two times in the last 3 minutes he made absolutely atrocious decisions.

One of the most frustrating games I've had to watch and the NZ commentators did not help. Hunt needs to learn how to make a 1 on 1 defense in cover because twice he fell off a tackle,1 led to a try another very close.

Anyway... hard to win at NZ.. definitely need ot pick up aspects of our game.

This Broncos side needs whatever they were having exactly one year ago. We were missing all of our best players, but all the ones who weren't injured were giving it 110%.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Wolfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.