Broncos withdraw offer for Hunt

There is no way Boyd would have been let go if they thought Hunt wouldn't be resigning. His undeveloped talents were well known, for his age Boyd was one of the best fullbacks to have hit the scene in a long time. You're starting to see the benefits of him getting some experience and confidence now.

I agree the loss of Hunt will kill us particularly as we have lost 2 NRL standard fullbacks last season. Beale and Hoffman might be able to step into the role easily but what happens if they can't. Boyd and Kemp were ideal replacemtns IMO.

I think he just has to make his mind up, it sounds to me like KHUNT has depression or something like that could be brewing for him.

I'm really spewing we lost Boyd and Kemp now, not only because they're guns and would be ideal replacements for fullback but because they genuinely didn't want to leave the Broncos and now Hunt has been a dickhead about re-signing and screwed them over.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.