Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

I get a magical tingly feeling every time I think about Souths getting the "NO" from Schubert.

Oh yeah!

The ineligible Rabbitohs deal shapes as another huge blow to Inglis who will undergo hip surgery today after earlier reconstructive surgery on both shoulders ruled him out of the Four Nations. His weight has already ballooned to 118kg.

Even at a discount I'm don't think I would want him. Hip surgery, 2 shoulder reconstructions and sitting at 118kgs. That's bad shape.

Nothing like a good news story to start the day [icon_lol1.

Best thing that could happen now is that no one takes him, with him deciding not to be released from the Storm, which would put them over the cap once again.

I was SO hoping this would happen, but didn't really think it would

This is deadset better than my birthday and christmas rolled into one icon_thumbs_u

Would he be able to sign a contract with another club, seeing as the legal dispute with Melbourne hasn't been resolved.

Just imagine the weight he will be, if he doesn't have a club.

Sumo wrestling could be his calling.

Whilst Greg Inglis is undoubtedly a tool of the highest order & he's brought all this on hisself yadayadayada.....

I hate the idea that we're probz gonna lose one of the greatest talents in the game...again.

Hip surgery.. hmm.. that is concerning. I've not seen many athletes come back to their former level after decent hip surgery.

Having said that, all that extra weight he's carrying would be exacerbating the issue.

Greg better hope planes fly over water as that might be his only chance of remaining an athlete.

mrslong said:
I hate the idea that we're probz gonna lose one of the greatest talents in the game...again.

Once Mundine became involved, I think it was a done deal.

Inglis = SBW.

IMO: He would have walked out on his contract in a few years.

Greg Inglis is the human equivalent of a rusty VK Commodore with a dodgy head gasket and chewing gum holding the radiator together. But with infinitely less mana

all this talk of dane carlaw.....Id much rather we groveled to get Inglis back.

2 Shoulder injuries.
Hip injury.
Fat. Every off season he gets fat.
He's a dog.
He's a wife basher.

**** him.

PS. I forgot to say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Take that you fucking dog. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Crowe, Mundine and Inglis. Three people who think way to highly of themselves all conspired to do sweet FA. Geez you can't wipe the smile from my face

The NRL haven't rejected the contract according to Gallop, it hasn't gone that far yet.

Active Now

• Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Smokin' Joe
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • azza.79
  • Gaz
  • bb_gun
  • scobie
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • The True King
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.