Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

Alec said:
Best thing that could happen now is that no one takes him, with him deciding not to be released from the Storm, which would put them over the cap once again.

Someone with good salary cap knowledge confirm... cheers.

So if no-one takes him including Superleague, the Storm will have to count the $$$ in the cap even if he doesn't play?

Big Pete said:
The NRL haven't rejected the contract according to Gallop, it hasn't gone that far yet.
No because it won't.

Schubert checks the contract, gives it the yay or nay, NRL ratify it.

Lol, most of you guys in here a chewing on Sour Grapes..

A month ago Inglis is awesome a champion, his unstoppable etc etc.

Then he turned his back on us and now his a dog, his a scum, his shit, his fat etc etc

Face the fact guys, he got offered more money to sign with someone else and accepted it, if its anyones fault its the Broncos Admin who should have gotten his name signed off 5 month ago.

If it was any of you guys who had been offered more money, you all would of jumped ship, hey ive done it to 2 companies in the past, i went through the whole interview process got the job but came up with a stupid reply why i wasnt going to take it.

If anyone is a dog it was Karmichael Hunt, the future Bronco Captain, made us shed some great players so we can re-sign him, he kept us waiting and then.............well the rest is history...

I wish Inglis all the best, he gave us great times while watching Queensland smash the roaches, plus he has been very instrumental in the QLD team success in the last 5 series.

Have to wait and see what happens...nice try by news.ltd though eh :roll:

Renegade said:
Big Pete said:
The NRL haven't rejected the contract according to Gallop, it hasn't gone that far yet.
No because it won't.

Schubert checks the contract, gives it the yay or nay, NRL ratify it.

I don't even think it's gone to Schubert yet.

yeah you're right, it states that he intends to block it, rather than already has done so.

Hopefully you're right, but from what I've gathered the situation seems very negotiable.

Big Pete said:
Hopefully you're right, but from what I've gathered the situation seems very negotiable.

Probably if they increase the $190,000 to a reasonable price to like about $350,000 - $400,000, plus the 3rd party payments.

dandan said:

Then he turned his back on us and now his a dog, his a scum, his shit, his fat etc etc

Face the fact guys, he got offered more money to sign with someone else and accepted it, if its anyones fault its the Broncos Admin who should have gotten his name signed off 5 month ago.

If it was any of you guys who had been offered more money, you all would of jumped ship, hey ive done it to 2 companies in the past, i went through the whole interview process got the job but came up with a stupid reply why i wasnt going to take it.

If anyone is a dog it was Karmichael Hunt, the future Bronco Captain, made us shed some great players so we can re-sign him, he kept us waiting and then.............well the rest is history...

I wish Inglis all the best, he gave us great times while watching Queensland smash the roaches, plus he has been very instrumental in the QLD team success in the last 5 series.

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi so true

You're damn fucking straight I'm bitter. I wasn't calling him a dog then, well, because he hadn't fkn dogged us....

Nashy said:
You're damn **** straight I'm bitter. I wasn't calling him a dog then, well, because he hadn't fkn dogged us....
This.

dandan said:

That's probably one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life. Why would we think he's a dog or scum before he committed a dog act? Mate I reckon Hitler was once a likable bloke as well, but people's actions change the way the public choose to describe them.

Meh. I have had reservations about Inglis for 12 months. The way he went about dogging the Broncos, his fatness indicating his lack of care, his complete non contest in the race.... He's s jerk. I hope Qld never pick him again. Moot point with his condition and injuries. Think his career is on a steep decline.

Nashy said:
You're damn **** straight I'm bitter. I wasn't calling him a dog then, well, because he hadn't fkn dogged us....

Yes he had, we just didn't know about it at the time.

Kaz said:
Nashy said:

Yes he had, we just didn't know about it at the time.

I rest my case. [icon_shru

Big Pete said:
I don't even think it's gone to Schubert yet.

The short term contract has

"We don't have a contract for Greg Inglis - we've seen a short-form agreement, we haven't seen any of his third party deals and at this stage we're not in a position to even consider registering it," Gallop told Sky Sports Radio today.

But Souths will be lodging the contract within 24 hours.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5960590050

I can't see how the NRL will register it, with his playing contract worth about $190,000

If they do, all players will soon have 'huge 3rd party deals.

Huuurrrr Duurrrrr ur all bitter cuz Inglis just wanted more moneys lolz

Of course we're fucking bitter you morons. We had a deal with Inglis and he fucked us over when he was already supposed to be getting a shit ton of money here. He's a dog and a greedy prick.

All of that aside, despite what we said before he pulled out of the Broncos deal, what has been said about his fitness and physical condition is true. If he DID sign for us and was 118kgs, fresh off the operating table with 2 reconstructed shoulders and going under the knife again today for hip surgery....well you would be stupid not to be pretty worried about how he'll go next season.

dandan said:

its not so much that he took more money to play at Souths its the way he reneged on us that upsets me. He looked Gee in the eye, shook his hand while confirming his desire to play for us in 2011 and later that day was in Sydney courting Souths

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • marw
  • Jazza
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bongo
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Gympie devil
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Confidor
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.