Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

The Bronco's have signed a young fullback from Auckland in Tomu Cook in front of multiple other clubs.

That was at the start of the year, he's only 15 and won't come over here for a while. But he visited last school holidays.

That was at the start of the year, he's only 15 and won't come over here for a while. But he visited last school holidays.
How does he go??? Is he he the next Locky? Does he style himself on Lattrell or K. Hunt? Should we be shelling out $500K for him this early? When should we be looking to bring him into the top 30? Is he seriously as good as RTS? Has Slater commented on his style yet?

You just know all this silly hype is sure to follow.

How does he go??? Is he he the next Locky? Does he style himself on Lattrell or K. Hunt? Should we be shelling out $500K for him this early? When should we be looking to bring him into the top 30? Is he seriously as good RTS? Has Slater commented on his style yet?

I'd only give him 450k- 500k would be ridiculous.

You need to use the word gun in there somewhere too- please do better.

How does he go??? Is he he the next Locky? Does he style himself on Lattrell or K. Hunt? Should we be shelling out $500K for him this early? When should we be looking to bring him into the top 30? Is he seriously as good as RTS? Has Slater commented on his style yet?

We already have the next Darly Slackyer. This kid better be some kind of Dyltrell Trbescoson.

Does this kid in fact speak French at home? If not, why are we even bothering?

I'd be considering letting Reece Walsh go to be honest, this guy is an immortal in waiting. Better athlete than Tesi...

The last really hyped fullback from the media we had as a kid was tubby tesi. More highly touted than Reecey by Badel and co.

Fullback David Bryenton from Keebra Park SHS is another to keep an eye on in coming seasons.

He was centre and wing for Bears in Cyril. He was with the Titans earlier this year.

I read somewhere the Tits have lost Keebra Park to the Rabbits?

I read somewhere the Tits have lost Keebra Park to the Rabbits?
How does that even work... surely any kids is fair game to any club scout that can sign them up. I doubt it's a requirement of enrolment that you can only sign for south's??

How does that even work... surely any kids is fair game to any club scout that can sign them up. I doubt it's a requirement of enrolment that you can only sign for south's??
I'm curious as well.

I'd imagine it would give South Sydney a place to send their New Zealand and Queensland scholarship holders. Don't want to come to Sydney? Hey, we can set you up at the best Rugby League school in the world.

I could also see them having their own camps so the best unsigned players could be offered these clinics with the South Sydney junior officers and they run them through their paces, review their training footage and offer tips and invite a few along to Sydney to trial for U/17s and U/19s.

Still, I'd imagine the Reece Walsh's and Payne Haas' of the world would still be welcome. They'd just have to attend different camps, but the Broncos are on top of that. As far as I know, Brisbane have a loose affiliation with a few schools, but usually just run their own programs with their own camps and rep. games.

Will Te Kura get top 30 status next year? I think it has to happen now we don't want to lose him.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Painin the Haas
  • kman
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.