OFFICIAL Bullemor hatches plot with other club and is gone

I, like many others do not want to lose Bull.
But, I dare say there is a reason why, someone must be incoming. All I can say is they better be fkng good.
Yes, different players but I'd much rather us lose the likes of Isaako and/or Kennedy (to manage the cap) over the Bull. I don't think he'd be on a great deal either..
I think the club will regret this one.

I think we can all agree we love Bullemor. But quite seriously we are in a position where we have to many young forwards that in a year or twos time will be commanding 500k in the market, whether that is deserved or not is another story. Whilst I’d be keeping him over the likes of Kennedy, Palasia and Bayliss-Brow someone has to go. Who they are looking at who knows but someone has to go. That being said it is quite literally within Bullemors right to say no I am staying if that is what he wants. That being said if he leaves and allows us to obtain a player who holds greater upside than Bullemor than why not.

I think the other point that needs to be said is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a bench impact player. Managers like to leverage against it for negotiating. Being an impact off the bench is a very important role.

I'll be extremely disappointed to see Bull leave, he is an absolute weapon off the bench.

There must be someone else incoming because surely this isn't about the cap anymore, he's on peanuts. Wonder if we have someone lined up for Nov 1...

This story pissed me off before.......pisses me off even more now.

Plenty of upside to this kid. Fucked if I know what we're doing letting him go.

Active Now

• kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.