OFFICIAL Bullemor hatches plot with other club and is gone

My only thought is that this has been on the cards for some time and may be why Kev gave other guys a run or minutes instead of him.

Like others have said, I can’t imagine we gain much by letting him go early so maybe McHunt is on to something and it may be for reasons outside of football. The club may just be doing the right thing by him?

Im a massive fan but I will try to catch myself before wanting to hold onto every promising young fella, which is the trap we fell into last time. So many young forwards in the team that you have to chose some and let others go. I just hope it somehow allows us to sign a good experienced prop for next year because we do need one - no matter how promising Bullemor is, an experienced forward is a priority at the moment.

Bullemor approved to negotiate exit to Manly... I wouldn't think he would be on that much that we would save a lot by him leaving.

Nothing in there says it is approved... it's just Fox Sports reporting on other journos rumours.

If Broncos come out with a statement saying that Bull has been granted permission to negotiate, as they did with TPJ, then that is different... in fact manly cannot talk to him about 2022 unless the Broncos grant permission for it to happen... it appears it's a whole bunch of "Manly are interested", etc.

Nothing in there says it is approved... it's just Fox Sports reporting on other journos rumours.

If Broncos come out with a statement saying that Bull has been granted permission to negotiate, as they did with TPJ, then that is different... in fact manly cannot talk to him about 2022 unless the Broncos grant permission for it to happen... it appears it's a whole bunch of "Manly are interested", etc.

It is coming from Read though and that is the concern, he is pretty accurate most of the time.

It is coming from Read though and that is the concern, he is pretty accurate most of the time.
He used to be, I can’t think of the last time he was correct first about something Broncos related. I reckon he was one of the journos that had a direct stream to Peter Nolan and has struggled since the club cut that off.

He may actually be seeking the move himself for all we know. Could have been tapped up, offered a good contract and is keen to take it. I'd like to keep him. In 2 or 3 years I think he will be a very good player, but if he wants to do it here he needs to have some patience and work hard.

On the other hand, if we are willing to release him because we think we have better, I'd be questioning our logic.

Giphy 13

Yep, our recruitment and retention hasn't learned a thing.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.