NEWS "Can't happen": Gallen stunned by Lodge talk

Hard to know. In general a guilty pleas are good as an alleged victim is not put through the court process but can also be negative in that it doesn't test all the evidence. Better not to infer either way about specific facts.
[automerge]1569306363[/automerge]
I think Lodge and Haas will be the props for NSW next year if they stay fit.
I think Klemmer will keep Lodgey out the starting side but he's a special for one of the bench spots. The longer Fittler ignores him the better for us.

I think Klemmer will keep Lodgey out the starting side but he's a special for one of the bench spots. The longer Fittler ignores him the better for us.
Yes Klemmer will be there. I'd actually play Klemmer off the bench and start lodge

Last edited:
Do you have a link @Super Freak I haven't been able to find it.

I did find an article where the ladies Granny claims to have witnessed Lodge assaulting her grand daughter. Apparently her testimony was not needed because Lodge pleaded guilty to the assault. These are certainly some bizzare claims if untrue.

I'll narrow it down for you.

It's been posted on here, around March 2018. Look for screenshots.

I'll narrow it down for you.

It's been posted on here, around March 2018. Look for screenshots.

Probably not going to sift through a tonne of posts to find that mate. From what I have read I feel the onus is on you to prove what you have claimed. As Tom said, he pleaded guilty anyway.

Don’t forget racial vilification of Paea and grabbing balls against the Titans.
Would have been different if he had played for the Broncos,probably wouldn't have Been able to play league again.

Last edited:
I'd follow Lodge into battle (talking footy obviously) tbh

I can tell you I am the alpha in my bowls pennants team. Dont need a C against the name, just a dozen pots, some heart and a fucking loud opinion or 2.

Lodgey has shown in NYC he has all that and he packs some bloody punch as well (pun intended). Make it happen Seibs...

Probably not going to sift through a tonne of posts to find that mate. From what I have read I feel the onus is on you to prove what you have claimed. As Tom said, he pleaded guilty anyway.

If you're going to make bullshit claims about people, learn to do the research first.

I'm not going to do it for you because you're too lazy. Don't have to go through many posts, I'm the one that posted them. In March 2018.

If you're going to make bullshit claims about people, learn to do the research first.

I'm not going to do it for you because you're too lazy. Don't have to go through many posts, I'm the one that posted them. In March 2018.

It's not bullshit, it happened. There is literally another witness to him doing it. He pleaded guilty to it also. How thick are you?

If you can't be bothered trying to prove your claim than just shut up about it and move on ya knob!

Yes Klemmer will be there. I'd actually play Klemmer off the bench and start lodge
Na, other way around. Haas off the bench.

Why are we even talking NSW team selections again? [emoji28]

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.