Channel Nine

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Read the first post in the thread, buddy.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
is Voss back for good or just a once off... i saw the highlights and got a pleasant surprise to hear him calling the game.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope Vossy is there over Hadley, like him much more.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It was a much more enjoyable experience watching the match with Vossy calling it.

A thousand times better than Hadley.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Friday Night Footy is going live into Victoria on Gem from now on, I did hear on the telecast. As somebody who is moving to Melbourne I find this news most arousing.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Sure is dukey.

Too little too late though, IMO. 9 are trying to sweeten the NRL up before the next deal.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
It was a much more enjoyable experience watching the match with Vossy calling it.

A thousand times better than Hadley.

Agree.

It was great listening to him.

I may send Hadley an email, telling him how great the call was.

Why does Wally always use the word dictate, in nearly every set.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Was great to hear Vossy calling last nights game. 1000 times better than Hadley.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Friday Night Footy is going live into Victoria on Gem from now on, I did hear on the telecast. As somebody who is moving to Melbourne I find this news most arousing.

Also into Adelaide!!!!

I think I'm gonna faint :-)

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Credit where it's due - I thought Hadley's call of the game tonight was a huge improvement on previous weeks.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Haha, maybe it's because I was enjoying watching us blitz the Raiders. :rockon:

Once we established our dominance, it was one of those games where you could just sit back and enjoy the performance.

I don't find Hadley anywhere as irritable as I did when he first started.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Each to their own I suppose because I thought he was average yet again.

Ray Hadley aspires to average.

But Ning is right. Whereas before he was truly, truly awful, tonight he was only awful, so he has improved.

Leagueaddict

Leagueaddict

U18 Player
Apr 9, 2012
He's still ****e...bring back Vossy. Yes now in Melbourne they are showing the 2 Friday night games on gem starting 7:30 thank the lord kindly. But agree with previous posts - hope channel 9 gets the flick but can't see it happening anytime soon? Matty Johns? I can't stand Andrew Johns - was a great player but self serving conceited little prick IMO and big brother isn't much better. With the MJ show thought it was flat out embarrassing. Strangely enough though with his stints on fattys footy show thought he was hilarious how he took the piss outta of everything including himself! But since his own show falling flat and after the whole "controversy" the guy would havta have the titanic on his shoulders. Actually think he's been using the titanic for one too many bicep curls? Saw him for the first time in ages on some footy talk back show and yikes...:jawdrop:has he turned into a roid king or what? Easy on the bench presses Matty - give it a rest!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Hadley's call was a bit better last night but still wasn't good. He isn't the worst caller though FATTY is, he adds nothing intelligent or insightful and talks like he is the lord of broadcasters. Most bias caller 9 has ever had but not In League history. That prize goes to Mike and Eddie that call the English tests and Super League.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The most boring personality on 9 goes to the Big Marn. How that fat idiot got a job on the Footy Show is a mystery. He is as entertaining to watch and listnen to as a tree stump.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • marw
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.