Choose NNN's Football Boots - Series 2

Reeboks fo sho.

Denny, personally I rate Nomis very high, but NNN is on a budget and I think the quality Nomis' would be out of his range.

Je$ter said:
Reeboks fo sho.

Denny, personally I rate Nomis very high, but NNN is on a budget and I think the quality Nomis' would be out of his range.

Yeh Nomis make cracking boots, but since they are made in Australia and what not the real quality one's are priced fairly high.

I'm mainly looking at mid range boots, which i can order from the UK on sale because they are classed as 'last seasons boots' or whatever. Thankfully the exchange rate is still ok as well since Britain is in the shit as well with all this credit crunch crap. icon_smile

Mate I jsut received an email from nomis and they are having a sale on their boot 'black pearl'. It's actually the boot I play in. They've been reduced from $249 to $140, I think I paid $150 for them a while ago, maybe more. They're extremely comfy, excellent traction. The soles repel mud very well and the leather moulds to your foot like a glove. Previous to this I wore Adidas F50+ and before that Nike Total Footbal 90s? - The black and white pair Locky used to wear and these Nomis are easily up there for comfort and traction. Highly recommended. Check out their website, otherwise I can send you the email link if you like.

Denny Crane said:
Mate I jsut received an email from nomis and they are having a sale on their boot 'black pearl'. It's actually the boot I play in. They've been reduced from $249 to $140, I think I paid $150 for them a while ago, maybe more. They're extremely comfy, excellent traction. The soles repel mud very well and the leather moulds to your foot like a glove. Previous to this I wore Adidas F50+ and before that Nike Total Footbal 90s? - The black and white pair Locky used to wear and these Nomis are easily up there for comfort and traction. Highly recommended. Check out their website, otherwise I can send you the email link if you like.

Cheers mate, shall check it out! icon_thumbs_u

If i didn't know any better i'd say you worked for Nomis. Nice sales pitch. [icon_razz1

Ok, so i have narrowed it down to two different pairs now because of the unavailability of others.

They're both on sale.

3490.jpg

The older version of the Lasers.

OR

PDS002005512.jpg

Lotto Zhero Leggenda

Leaning towards the Nike's at the moment.

I've got the current Lasers (they are the late 08 Lasers but still the current model) and I really rate them. I want to get another pair in SG. DEf Nikes.

ps. does prodirect do orders to Australia, because their boots are well cheap!

Je$ter said:
ps. does prodirect do orders to Australia, because their boots are well cheap!

Yeh mate, i ordered from them last season.

Shipping is 12 pounds, but you don't have to pay UK VAT since we live in Australia. VAT is just like GST pretty much.

So all in all including shipping, it usually comes to the same price they have listed. icon_thumbs_u

Je$ter said:
How long they take to come? Reliable?

Yeh defo reliable.

Took just under a week if i remember right. But yeah i was very happy with the service.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.