-NEWS- Chris Johns: bring Kevvie onto the bench

PNG Broncos fan88

QCup Player
Port Moresby
Well, here’s a tip, Paul. When the team wins, crowds go up, merch sales go up, memberships go up, profits boom.
When the team consistently loses, the exact opposite happens.
One is a healthy organisation, one is not.
Paul and his cronies won't take your advice mate. Starting to think even a spoon wont jolt them from their self righteous stupor.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
It's the job of every single person in the organization to contribute to winning a premiership.
It's become apparent that an abundance of money isn't translating to wins at the Broncos.
Paul White answers to the board, who answers to the shareholders ... and i'll tell you now, whether or not we win premierships, doesn't come into their thinking like it does with fans.

hell, we could go onto win multiple premierships in a row, but if the clubs fiscal health declines, then despite winning those premierships, Paul White is out of a job

Mum-the-meatloaf

BRL Player
Paul White answers to the board, who answers to the shareholders ... and i'll tell you now, whether or not we win premierships, doesn't come into their thinking like it does with fans.

hell, we could go onto win multiple premierships in a row, but if the clubs fiscal health declines, then despite winning those premierships, Paul White is out of a job
Exactly right.

Winning is good for business, but you can win and lose a business.

As long as there's money coming in, the business is safe.

That said, I'd love to see them return to being a football powerhouse. I hate that the roosters are the new glamour club.

Footy Fanatic

QCup Player
Yeah I was supportive, I have worked with him and know him well and I thought the players would really respond to someone with fresh new ideas and dynamic.

I can't explain the disconnect. I honestly can't.
Do you think he should be keep on then or should we cut our losses and move on from him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.