Cocaine Scandal

Yeah, I probably am making an assumption, but then again, if the clubs testing was reliable, why was no-one picked up in 2014?

Maybe no one was doing it during the season, who knows.

I just know it shits me when the media use words like syndicate, cartel and culture suggesting there is an hierarchy overseeing the induction of young players as they come through and use could, maybe and possible to distance themselves from outright accusations.

It's crappy reporting which causes a lot of collateral damage by leaving the public to fill in the gaps and make assumptions.

Can't believe Harrison is involved. He's one player that I would have never suspected. Goes to show you can't always trust a public image.

Maybe no one was doing it during the season, who knows.

I just know it shits me when the media use words like syndicate, cartel and culture suggesting there is an hierarchy overseeing the induction of young players as they come through and use could, maybe and possible to distance themselves from outright accusations.

It's crappy reporting which causes a lot of collateral damage by leaving the public to fill in the gaps and make assumptions.

The whole story isn't out yet, so there could still be an element of proof to the claims.

The whole story isn't out yet, so there could still be an element of proof to the claims.

Possibly, maybe, could be but why destroy reputations and careers in the mean time ( to sell copy/make money).

It could turn out to be something much less than that which is being implied.

Possibly, maybe, could be but why destroy reputations and careers in the mean time ( to sell copy/make money).

It could turn out to be something much less than that which is being implied.

I'm not disagreeing with you. It's a downward spiral for the western world's media. The government can't touch them because people will cry about government censorship, and of course, the media is what gets politicians elected, or booted.

I'm not disagreeing with you. It's a downward spiral for the western world's media. The government can't touch them because people will cry about government censorship, and of course, the media is what gets politicians elected, or booted.
Or more precisely, it's the concentration of media ownership / concentration of media power.

Apparently Henry could be the next in line for arrest in the cocaine scandal...

9kmxv.gif

Apparently he's pleading guilty to "Downgraded" charges, not sure if there'll be jail time involved, highly doubt it.

In any case his sporting career in Australia is done.

He's only pleaded guilty to possession, they've dropped the charges of supplying, so it'll only be a slap on the wrist.

Fined $2500 no conviction recorded

Only thing that concerns me is whether WADA will put their foot down and ban him for 2 years.

Only thing that concerns me is whether WADA will put their foot down and ban him for 2 years.

Not that familiar with WADA regs, but not caught using during competition, only possession doesn't attract a ban.

How the ARU/Reds deal will his contract will be interesting.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Griffo
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • thenry
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.