Cocaine Scandal

Some articles are describing them as former Broncos... What a load of crock, any chance to bring our club into it. Harrison was a Bronco like 10 years ago? And Michaels left in 08 didn't he?

This is obviously what Roy Masters meant when he said possible investigation into the Broncos. The Mole is having a sook because people are telling him he shouldn't imply this sorta stuff. Fair enough he is the one who breaks the story but if 1000 people are commenting a certain someones name, he should be responsible and say no it's not him instead of letting everyone guess. Steve Price gave it to him earlier.

This is obviously what Roy Masters meant when he said possible investigation into the Broncos. The Mole is having a sook because people are telling him he shouldn't imply this sorta stuff. Fair enough he is the one who breaks the story but if 1000 people are commenting a certain someones name, he should be responsible and say no it's not him instead of letting everyone guess. Steve Price gave it to him earlier.
Just another reason to love Steve price

What did Steve Price say?

Someone said he was involved and Price said they better think twice and delete that tweet. Moley said yeah don't let them get you down or something like that, to which Price replied "It doesn't help when U post the things U post and leave it up to people to toss any names up".

Then someone said well why don't you tell us to Price and he said "why don't you ask themole, he knows everything". There was some more but I can't remember. It has since been deleted.

Love how Ash is described as a former Bronco but not a former Rabbitoh or Rooster.

Southerners. :lalala:

Love how Ash is described as a former Bronco but not a former Rabbitoh or Rooster.

Joel Dry Channel 9 Brisbane in his report tonight said he was a former Broncos player & didn't mention Souths or Chooks.

I've got no issues with them keeping it in house at the time, but I think it points to a drugs culture at the titans from day one. That to me is relevant given there is clearly a drugs culture at the titans now. It didn't just happen overnight. It's been simmering for 8 years. Just because the players involved in 2008 are no longer at the club, doesn't mean they didn't have some influence in building that culture and passing it on to the new generation of players. That's the link I see to the 2008 story. Not so much about a so called cover up, but because they knew of a problem back then, and clearly didn't address it well enough.

There has been no report of positive tests or cover ups in 08,09,10,11,12,13,. The club would have been testing in house as they did in 07, so what happened in all the other years?

Why not assume based on available information there was not a drug culture passed on but separate incidents.

Ok . Now that the cold hard light of day has dawned p, Roy Masters needs to print an apology to the Broncos organisation. If he does not then his ass should sued, smeared or whatever it takes to make these **** heads take responsibility for what they write. If he apologises then fine, if he doesn't, then he is a low rent gutter sludge **** hole who needs to be treated as such.

He is a low rent gutter sludge **** hole who needs to be treated as such. No question

The media will beat up any story about anything just to sell their rubbish rags and hurt the reputations of those who they write about. The media are a pack of fuckwits.

That sounds like Roy Masters ....what's the lowlife shit bag done this time?

This.

Ok . Now that the cold hard light of day has dawned p, Roy Masters needs to print an apology to the Broncos organisation. If he does not then his ass should sued, smeared or whatever it takes to make these **** heads take responsibility for what they write. If he apologises then fine, if he doesn't, then he is a low rent gutter sludge **** hole who needs to be treated as such.

There has been no report of positive tests or cover ups in 08,09,10,11,12,13,. The club would have been testing in house as they did in 07, so what happened in all the other years?

Why not assume based on available information there was not a drug culture passed on but separate incidents.

Yeah, I probably am making an assumption, but then again, if the clubs testing was reliable, why was no-one picked up in 2014?

Yeah, I probably am making an assumption, but then again, if the clubs testing was reliable, why was no-one picked up in 2014?

My guess is because the testing is random and because any use I assume happened in the off-season, testing would likely be less frequent.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.