[Confirmed] Ben Barba signs with Cronulla

No. That's supporting a player. Or watching the game itself for entertainment. That's not supporting a team. Wishing a player breaks their leg is not supporting a team. It's supporting your own agenda, or ego, it's a ****ing wank and I can point you in the direction of plenty of sites for that. On your way, pumpkin.

No, its supporting the team. There is no right and wrong way, its a fucking game played for entertainment.

How about we let everyone support the Broncos in their own way...
Some people are over critical of everything, some just nod their head at every decision, and the rest is in between. Who are we to tell them they're wrong?

How about we let everyone support the Broncos in their own way...
Some people are over critical of everything, some just nod their head at every decision, and the rest is in between. Who are we to tell them they're wrong?

hehe... this forum would have about one third of the posts it currently does... and about one tenth of the posts since Bennett came back as coach and seven-eighths of all members here lost their minds.

so when is boyd gonna sign? it'd be pretty awkward if he didn't... lol we'd be fucked

Let's take the blame game further. Let's blame Barba for his departure. If he'd played to half of his 2012 form, perhaps the Broncos would have looked better and Griffin would never have got the sack. Or let's blame Griffin, for fattening up Barba and ruining his speed. How far do you want to go?

Or how about this. To anyone and everyone on this forum... If you're against what's been going on at the Broncos, suck it up. You can jump to the conclusion that you've been raped and violated and that someone has to take the blame. Or you can take a look at your ripe red sphincter and at least entertain the possibility that you backed the wrong fucking Vindaloo End of.

You had me at Vindaloo

Hmmm ....the guy who's had two shoulder reconstructions and apparently can turn it on

sometimes.

Dunno 'bout that.

He only needs to be twice the player Hoffman was in the same position, and we make the top 4.

lol we didnt lose any games because of barbas defence.

If you're blaming the fullbacks defence then you've already lost the game as it means the rest of the team arent doing their job.

didn't watch the titans game bud?

wtf ...you've got to be kidding....!!!

I'm clearly not a moderator or an admin. I'm not sure why AP was allowed to post this rubbish in here or why it's not removed... I'm not surprised though

Last edited:
I'm clearly not a moderator or an admin. I'm not sure why AP was allowed to post this rubbish in here or why it's not removed... I'm not surprised though

Caught out. You might as well come clean. Are you a Broncos stooge?

didn't watch the titans game bud?

To be fair, that try was from an illegal strip.

But I would blame Hoffman for that loss before I blame Barba. Broncos had an overlap that would have ended the game, all Hoffman had to do was pass the ball. He didn't.

Last edited:

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • mieko
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.