[Confirmed] Ben Barba signs with Cronulla

I posted that because that's the message that I got when I tried to ignore him. I don't want to see his posts and be baited in to arguing with him some more, but I literally can't ignore his posts like I have with Huge. I wasn't lying or making anything up, and Porthoz even acknowledged it. Not sure how I'm the one that people are getting cranky at lol.

He showed us in 2012.

I am not cranky

It was the disbelief that B4L could be a mod that shocked us all

Alright, enough with the mod talk guys, let's get back to the real topic at hand. Or don't I guess, because this argument is boring, but yeah feel free!

The highlight of this thread is the possible name change IMO. B4L saying "Eat shit" to Morkel was pretty cool too.

Support being the operative word here Port. Support means actually contributing something to the team, I know as fans there's not much we can do besides becoming members, but you would think as a minimum, supporting a team would be just actually hoping they go well. There are some members here that for whatever reason, can't bring themselves to even do that. I'm not asking them to be high-on-happiness rainbow riders like B4L, but to place your own agenda above the positive performance of the team, well for mine that's not a supporter.
Agree with that. I'm only saying everyone is different in the way they support the club.

I'll be honest, I'll never like WB again, but it won't stop me from giving him due credit if he deserves it, and it won't stop me to cheer the Broncos on, including Boyd!

Agree with that. I'm only saying everyone is different in the way they support the club.

I'll be honest, I'll never like WB again, but it won't stop me from giving him due credit if he deserves it, and it won't stop me to cheer the Broncos on, including Boyd!
Better to have egg on your face and support a winning team than be right supporting a losing one.

Support being the operative word here Port. Support means actually contributing something to the team, I know as fans there's not much we can do besides becoming members, but you would think as a minimum, supporting a team would be just actually hoping they go well. There are some members here that for whatever reason, can't bring themselves to even do that. I'm not asking them to be high-on-happiness rainbow riders like B4L, but to place your own agenda above the positive performance of the team, well for mine that's not a supporter.

Yes, it seems a few people would rather see the team perform poorly just to vindicate their own opinions, than deal with the shame of being wrong.

So Barba on the news was saying that he's more confident about next year because the Sharks pack is more like the 2012 Dogs pack and he didn't fit the style of football that the Broncos played.

Also interesting was that he freely admitted he'd hang out with the dreaded EBC and Flanagan also said that he'd put no restrictions on him.

Has all the makings of Carney all over again if they're not careful.

Better to have egg on your face and support a winning team than be right supporting a losing one.

Sounds like you want to abandon ship. Can't see I blame you, it's uncomfortable Sticky down there.

Plenty of room aboard the Milford mothership!

Just in the interest of clarity ,what exactly has WB done,no scratch that,what do you know about WB that has caused you to dislike someone whom you presumably liked before ? I am just trying to understand what you know, not suspect or feel but know with absolute certainty that WB did ,that made this dislike happen. Perhaps this request is not strictly on Barba but I believe the above quote from you is off subject so I hope you will view it in that light.

So Barba on the news was saying that he's more confident about next year because the Sharks pack is more like the 2012 Dogs pack and he didn't fit the style of football that the Broncos played.

Also interesting was that he freely admitted he'd hang out with the dreaded EBC and Flanagan also said that he'd put no restrictions on him.

Has all the makings of Carney all over again if they're not careful.

Not trying to be harsh but of all he does is piss in his own mouth the Sharks will be lucky

Sounds like you want to abandon ship. Can't see I blame you, it's uncomfortable Sticky down there.

Plenty of room aboard the Milford mothership!
Never mate, you support your team through thick and thin even when you don't agree or like some of what they do. I'll criticise and question them when I find appropriate just like I do with friends and family but I'll never abandon them.

I'm clearly not a moderator or an admin. I'm not sure why AP was allowed to post this rubbish in here or why it's not removed... I'm not surprised though

Yeah mate ....I didn't think I'd suddenly stepped into Bizarro world. It'd be as if they made Morkel a moderator or somethin'

....oh wait.

Yes, it seems a few people would rather see the team perform poorly just to vindicate their own opinions, than deal with the shame of being wrong.

You mean like when people were death riding us this year just so they could twist the knife more into Anthony Griffin?

Always be people who want to win the Internetz...... at any cost.

Just in the interest of clarity ,what exactly has WB done,no scratch that,what do you know about WB that has caused you to dislike someone whom you presumably liked before ? I am just trying to understand what you know, not suspect or feel but know with absolute certainty that WB did ,that made this dislike happen. Perhaps this request is not strictly on Barba but I believe the above quote from you is off subject so I hope you will view it in that light.
There is no such thing as absolute certainty, although I have enough reliable information to have made up my mind, but certainly not to convince someone with your... admiration for WB.

Don't ask for what that reliable information is, or where I got it from, won't happen. So feel free to accuse me of making shit up...

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Mark H
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.